More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShadeWriter ShadeWriter

Where's the Book?

Cartoons/Comics

Cartoons are fun and so are Comic books. Yeah yeah... We're just gonna throw DC and Marvel in here as sub categories cause when most people think of them, they also think of their animated forms too. So let's get going.

Alright alright geeze. The Tome works weird with Toons Toons cause well... Imps are already a tad wild and wacky. Probably explains why most Imp Tomes have a TV with several cartoon channels. It's not always about getting shagged...., okay maybe 50% of the time is shagging.

So lemme set the scene a bit better; if you go for the toons, there's slapstick gags, bright colors, and laugh tracks. Oh and several repeating bits of stock footage. From talking cats to dogs with jobs, the past and future, heroes and villians, or whatever new thing counts as 'Adult' animation(Stop ripping off Simpsons and Family guy you hackless GITS they haven't been good since... alright alight I'll get back to it...). And of course all the spandex and tights of heroes off to new adventures, fun and loves... wait how many girls has that Parker guy gotten with? MMMMM Black Cat and Mary Jane.....

*Cough* There's a lot of choices of where the Tomes gets found in. So how about it sport?

Where's the Book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)