More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by DMozarella DMozarella

What should she do?

Carry on.

Ariana sighed and rolled her eyes. "fine, but if it gets worse, I'm coming off and changing" she rolled her shoulders and headed back out. "looks like the wardrobe people aren't ready for me yet" she yelled, giggling nervously. The fans didn't care, they were just happy to see their idol in person. She sat back down and sighed. 'compose yourself Ari' she thought to herself. 'only a few minutes to go'

After singing a couple more songs, she noticed that more of the buckles had broken, and her corset was hanging open. She looked over to her agent, who rolled her eyes and headed backstage. She pulled her arms close to her chest and giggled. "right, definite costume change" she told the crowd, before hurrying off the stage. She rushed into the costume room and glared at the other girls. "what is this?" she demanded. "oh" one of the girls said. "that wasn't us" "well it's not acceptable!" she cried, clearly angry. "there's nothing we can do. it's the only outfit we have for the evening. It'll be fine" Ariana huffed and made her way back to the stage. "if anything happens, it's your fault" she huffed and prepped herself.

She waltzed back onto the stage with a smile and waved. "don't panic everyone, just a slight wardrobe malfunction" she explained, pulling her corset up and giggling. "hopefully, it'll hold out until the end of the show, but in case it doesn't, we have a girl on standby with a protective sheet" the crowd laughed and cheered, which gave Ariana a boost of confidence. After working through a few more songs, she had one more left. She pulled her top back up and sighed. "right, last song" she gasped, nervous. All the buckles on her outfit had broken, and she was having to hold the top up herself. 'one last song Ari, you can do this' she told herself, and prepared for her last song. The music kicked in and the crowd cheered. She chuckled but chose to keep her arms by her side.

As she got to the climax of the song, panic swept through her. "oh no, this is where I move my arms aside" she muttered to herself. She sighed and went for it. As she threw her arms out, her outfit gave way, sliding down her body and hitting the floor with a thud.

The cold air hit her body, and she dropped to the floor. but it was too late. the crowd had just got a view of her entire nude body, and the cameras were flashing. She grabbed her dress, pulled it back up and muttered to herself. The crowd offered her words of sympathy and encouragement, but she could feel the tears forming in her eyes. "I am so sorry everyone. this wasn't meant to happen, and I apologise from the bottom of my heart" she exclaimed tearfully, wiping her eyes with her hand. She hurried off-stage had straight to her dressing room. She closed the door, locked it and leant against the door. The tears streamed down her face, making her mascara run.

After a while, there was a gentle knock on the door. Everyone had packed up and gone home, leaving Ariana alone. She had thrown the dress in the bin and dropped her heels with the wardrobe people. She gently opened the door and saw her assistant standing outside the door with Ariana's clothes in her arms. "you ok?" Ariana nodded, grabbed the clothes and closed the door again. She pulled them on, grabbed her bag and made her way back to the tour bus in silence. She took a seat at the back of the bus and pulled her headphones over her ears. Scrolling through her social media, all she saw was messages from her fans. most of them were supportive, but there were the odd ones that fired hate at her. She ignored them and decided to reply to all the fans that wished her well. As she was scrolling, she stopped. She noticed one of the comments which read;

"Hey Ari. So sorry about what happened tonight. Just know that your fans are here for you regardless and that we still support you. Love, Gabbie."

She wiped her eye and sent a message back to the girl, thanking her for her kind words and put her phone back in her pocket. She watched out of the windows as the streetlights passed by her, lulling her to sleep.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)