More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by W65 W65

Who does she call?

Caroline, her smart friend

Jane called her friend Caroline. She's always been kind of a bookworm, but she's always looking for new stuff, so she'd probably be willing to help her out.

"Hey, Caroline! What are you up to today?" Jane asked her friend.
"Uh... Nothing important. Why?" Caroline asked on the other end.
"I found this weird book at the library today. I think it's a spellbook or something. Wanna come and check it out with me?"
"Spellbook? Are you sure this is real?"
"Only one way to find out."
"Alright... I'll be over there in a few minutes."

As Jane waited for Caroline, she paced around her house. Thinking it'd be nice to offer, she went to the kitchen and filled a glass of water for her, leaving it on the counter. Just as she was walking back, the doorbell rang. She smiled and ran to it.

Opening the door, Jane saw her blonde companion, Caroline, standing a little shorter than her at 5 feet 1 inches, but she seemed to somehow be more curvaceous with a D cup and curvy hips. Caroline is wearing her hair in a low ponytail today and her casual glasses. She smiled warmly as she waved hello to her friend.

"Hi, Jane. How are you today?" Caroline asked.
"I'm great!" Jane replies bringing her friend into a hug. Jane snuggled with her for a while before pulling back a little and saying, "I got you some water, come on in!"
"Thank you." Caroline says, blushing from the hug. "You said something about a magic spellbook... Or something?..."
"Yeah, I found it at the library. There's a bunch of weird spells and stuff in it. I'm not really sure what most of it means..." Jane says as she brings her inside.
"Let me take a look at it. Maybe I can figure it out."
"Sure. Let's go." Jane says as the two of them go over to the coffee table where the book resides.

Caroline picked it up and began to read.
"'The users shall be disrobed for the best operation of this literature; the ignorance of this fact shall be conceded by the failure of any spells henceforth mentioned, whereby it shall function wrongly or not at all.'" She recites. "Yeah... This wasn't exactly written in the last century..."
Jane took the book and read the last passage. "I... I think it means we've gotta go naked."
"N-Naked?!" Caroline squeaked. She covered her breasts and turned read as a tomato.
"Oh, calm down." Jane says. "It's not like I haven't see it before when we're in the changing room at school. Plus I have a set as well. Not that mine are as impressive as yours..." Jane mutters that last part, but Caroline still heard it. Caroline blushed more, but she trusted Jane a lot, so she did as she was asked and began to take off her clothes. Jane watched as Caroline lifted her shirt as saw her breasts pop out. They jiggled lovely as she began to take off her skirt as well. Jane almost forgot what they were doing and began to take her clothes off as well.

Once they were both fully nude, Caroline covered her breasts and vagina and said, "So... Now what?..."
Caroline looked at the book again as she tried to figure it out. However, she seemed to have a hard time with covering herself and flipping through the book.
"See anything that you wanna try?..." Jane asked.

What do they do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)