More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BurnTheHerethic BurnTheHerethic

Who starts off with which rings?

Carl, an 18-year-old kid

Carl was an 18 year old kid that was going home from school.

On his way home, he found two rings on the floor, one golden and one silver. He put the golden one in his pocket, and the silver one on his left hand.

When he got home, he went up to his room, and sat on his bed admiring the golden ring from his pocket. His 19 year old sister Anna, who mostly just thinks of sex with her boyfriend, barged in while saying "Carl! Where did you hide my tampons!? I know it was you!".

"Why would I do that? I'm not a girl, I don't need them, you know that, right?" - Carl answered... causing his ring to glow a bit.

"You alright, sis? Of course you're a girl, duh! You seem like you're my older sister even!" - She said back, intrigued.

"No I don't because I'm a guy and I have a dick? I'm also not older.. than.. you...?" - He proclaimed, intrigued at hearing a girl talk back, as if she was imitating what he said. His ring had glown a bit again. Only then did he notice the room had become decorated in pink colours... and that his chest was heavy, his hair had grown and, worst of all, there was something missing down below. He put his hands on his crotch, his sister staring at him... or her.

"You alright? Are you high, big sis!?" - Anna asked back. - "Katy...?".

Carl, now Kate was shocked he had just become a 20 year old girl.

"I haven't lost.. my dick.. have I..?" - 'Kate' said in disbelief, triggerring another change.

"Of course not... I know having both tools is a though deal, but what's going on?" - Anna wondered.

"What do you mean both tools!?" - Said Kate with a loud feminine voice.

"You know what I mean, a dick and a pussy! You're probably high, I won't bother you... shout if you come back or need something." - Said Anna leaving the room.

Kate was confused to say the least, but at least he was a pretty 20 year old blonde with F cups, large hips and a bubbly butt... and a tampon... and something "extra".

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)