More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Freeuse_Magazine Freeuse_Magazine

Which Story do you want to read today?

Careful Who You Present Your Girlfriend To

This wasn't exactly what Kevin had in mind when he wanted to present his first girlfriend to his parents. Allie went to school with him. She was nice blonde from a good family. They had been looking at each other for a few weeks now, exchanging shy smiles and later on little papers with love messages on it. They started to share lunch breaks together and they took every occasion to separate themselves from the rest of the class to cuddle. It was the first love with butterflies and all.

But right now Kevins Butterflies had their wings broken as he watched his dad pulling Allies hair and pounding her from behind on the couch in the living room, next to his knitting mom. All of Allie's clothes were either pushed up to her waist or pushed down to it. Her sweet smile was turned upside down, her teeth clenched, her face red from exhaustion and her eyes watering, as his dad was pumping his hairy big dick into her rosy young ass. It had all started so well at first. His parents had been sitting in the living room, dad watching the game, mom knitting next to him, like the lovable couple they were. As Kevin led Allie into the room by the hand, his mom had welcomed her like she already was part of the family. Allie had looked beautiful in her white short skirt and red tanktop. Her slender legs were quite a sight and the way how she nervously stepped from one foot to the next was just adorable.

But all the sweetness of this moment was destroyed when Kevin's dad turned around and spat out: "Wow, what a rack!" Kevin just wanted to sink into the earth out of shame. Allie had exceptionally big breasts, not only for her age, but in general. Of course Kevin knew that, and so did everyone else, but he had never dared mentioning them or even complimenting them. As young as she was, they stood up firm and looked even more impressive this way. Yes his girlfriend had beautiful breasts, but Kevin couldn't look at them without blushing. Kevin's dad however... Allie's face had turned dark red when Kevins dad got up from the couch, his eyes glued to her tits. "I'm going to catch you guys some ice tee." Said Kevins mom and disappeared in the kitchen, while Kevins gave Allie an unexpected and long hug. Then he stepped back and looked at her again from head to toe, spending a lot of time with his eyes on her breasts. "You pound' er yet, son?" It was more like a rhetorical question, because his dad could just tell both of them were still virgins. He looked at his son and back to Allie, and zipped down. Allie gave Kevin an appalled look "These kind..." continued his dad, pointing at Allies boobs with his hairy thick finger. "You gotta fuck'em ASAP, before they gone down and starta sag from all the jumpin' up and down on some fellas dick, and you can be sure it's gonna be a loooot of fellas, ain't that right Allie?" He grinned and patted Allie's shoulder so violently she lost balance. Kevin looked at Allie helplessly while his dad cupped one of her huge tits with his free hand. "Gravity and humpin' is gonna ruin these beauties in no time, son." Allies boobs made his dads huge hairy hands look small in comparison. Allie stared downwards and saw Kevins dad's massive veiny dick and her face went from red to white.

When Kevins mom returned with the ice tea his dad had already pulled down Allies top and bra. "Oh my, Dave. Look at these." Kevins mom said in surprise and gave Allie an encouraging smile, like she had just made her a compliment. But Kevin finally found the courage to say, "Dad do you mind we go to my room?" hoping to save his girlfriend from this situation. His dad put his hand on Allies neck and looked at his son puzzled. "Your room? What are we gon' to do there? Naw, on the couch should be fine." And with this he pushed Allie down on the couch and pulled his hard rod out on her ass cheeks. Her ass up, the face pushed into the pillow of the couch, Allie was awaiting her destiny. "You wanna take the back alley?" Kevins Dad asked his son. "Dad, no!" Kevin was shocked. But his dad misunderstood again and shrugged. "You don't know what ya missing, son. These are still so very tight - not like you moms, where you shove yer arm in without touching the rim." "Dave!" Mom gave him an admonishing look, but then shook her head and laughed a little, like there was something true and funny about her husbands joke.

Kevin felt like he was high and going through a really bad trip for the last 3 hours. He had been drinking both of their ice teas while his dad fucked his girlfriend in every position possible. Allie had surrendered and went through all the motions his dad was putting her through. He titfucked her from all angles, made her his large dick until she was in tears, he made her suck his hairy sweaty balls, fucked her pussy and ass, came on her face more then 4 times, had her giving him a rimjob for really long time. He fucked her with her legs on his shoulders, on all four, hugging one leg, from behind pressed flat on the couch. He skullfucked her hard, reverse titfucked her, so his balls shoved all over her face with every thrust. Her young firm body became red and sweaty, her hair stringy, her lips swell up, the labia of her pussy quadrupled in thickness, her tits became sore. Her impressively long tongue, perfect to give deep rimjobs, according to Kevins dad, hung outside drooling, her eyes were crossed, when Dad decided to shoot his final load into her face. He extended one last invitation to his son, as had been doing before with every change of position, but Kevin declined by raising his hand. He looked just as fucked as his girlfriend.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)