More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by knurpslquorg knurpslquorg

Did they see me? Shall I surrender?

Captured...

The leader moved slowly and searching in my direction. I tried to retreat deeper into the undergrowth as silently as possible. After about ten feet I stumbled backwards over a branch. Through my handcuffs, I could not keep my balance and fell.

"Look what we have here!" With a few quick steps, the woman was with me. She roughly grabbed me by the upper arm, pulled me up and dragged to the clearing. I tried to pretend ignorance. "Hey, I'm new in the area. Do you know where this central district is? I have to register, otherwise my parents are worried."
"Very funny ... we have to go that way anyway, what do you think of joining our little tour group?"
"As if I have a choice ..."
"You could always try to run, but Sonya is a very good hunter, and the EP-4 is a little bit stronger than the standard electric rifle of Earth Justice, so I suggest we chain you up, have a short break and then we'll go. "

Sonya took a choker and two steel ropes out of her shoulder bag and I was put in as the fourth prisoner. The rope between two prisoners was just long enough to allow a gap of about five feet between us when walking behind each other.
I took a closer look at my companions.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)