More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lightsky lightsky

Where does Luke go next?

Captured by a Stormtrooper

As Luke rushed down the halls of the Star prison to free Princess Leia, he felt a rifle jammed in the back of his disguise. The boy cursed to himself as he froze in his tracks - he wasn’t sure what he could possibly do without Han or Chewbacca or Ben to help him out. Maybe if he was lucky enough, he could talk his way out. “Put that gun down,” Luke huffed, trying his hardest to lower his natural boyish tenor into a deep baritone. He turned around to face whomever was behind him; a typical masked stormtrooper. Only one of them. This should be easy enough. “You could have shot me.”

“And who are you? They don’t let runts as puny as you into the Academy.”

“I, uh, well, that is a good question. I’m actually a special case because my uncle is pretty high up on... um... Dantooine! Yes, Dantooine, and so they made an allowance for me,” Luke tried defending himself but he could tell the trooper was skeptical. “I’m actually a new recruit though. Yeah, my uncle made sure that I started out in a good place. Just transferred here a few weeks ago so I’m still learning my way around everything. This place is so big.”

“You’re lying. This is a top secret facility that only a few know about and those of us that got here have been unquestionably loyal to the Empire for years. Besides, there hasn’t been a transport here since Vader arrived. I’m gonna have to take you in to the brig and they’ll deal with you,” the stormtrooper hissed, knocking Luke’s rifle out of his hands and twisting his arm back behind his neck. The boy struggled as much as he could: there was no one there to help or rescue him. Kriff, he was supposed to be the one doing the rescuing. This meant that Han was sure to get noticed by other troopers soon. Come on, there had to be something he could do.

“Wait!”

The stormtrooper stopped and turned to look at Luke.

“You.. never saw me. You are going to let me go and carry about your day as you were originally going to,” Luke whispered, his free hand waving into the air. It worked for old Ben so maybe it would work for him, too. The trooper stared at him for a solid second - Luke was so hopeful that he had succeeded when the man turned away and opened up a vacant cell. To the youth’s surprise, however, he was soon tossed into it and the door locked. The trooper stayed in the room as well and pulled out cuffs from the end, quickly slapping them on Luke’s wrists before he had time to react.

“You think you are some kind of Jedi? I’m gonna see what or who you are for myself.”

What does the Stormtrooper do to Luke?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)