More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lightsky lightsky

What does the Stormtrooper do to Luke?

Strip Him

The stormtrooper yanked off Luke’s helmet and tossed it to the ground. He scoffed as he look at the young man, who sat obediently on the ground, puzzled at what he had discovered. He reached for Luke’s jaw and positioned it upward, so he could get a good look at his face. “Heh. Just a pretty boy pretending to be a trooper,” he laughed. “I wonder who put you up to this. Was it some kind of joke? You look too stupid to be one of those anarchists and too soft to be a rebel. Alright, up on your head, stowaway. We’re gonna have to strip you to make sure there you aren’t carrying anything dangerous. You know what they say, looks can be deceiving.”

Luke wasn’t in any position to struggle considering he was cuffed. The trooper unfastened the binds that held the armor together and shoved it off of him, snapping off the plating around his arms and legs. “You look like you belong on a farm,” the trooper said curiously as Luke stood still in his traditional garb. “Right then. Well, off goes the tunic as well. Who knows what you could be hiding under there? And if you really are a Jedi, well, a lightsaber might fancy enough credits to leave this slimehole.”

“Just make it quick,” Luke grumbled as the cloth that protected his bare chest was pulled off. Then, his boots. The stormtrooper suddenly got very close to him and placed his hand right on his groin - his fingers delicately touching the button that kept his pants together. Luke couldn’t stop blushing as the man fumbled around with his pants: this was the first time anyone else had even remotely touched him down there. There was something painfully erotic about the whole deal. The boy shivered as his pants were pushed down to his ankles, leaving him in nothing but his white slim underpants. His captor suddenly began chuckling as he eyed Luke up and down.

“Heh. I didn’t even know there were men out there in the galaxy that still wore briefs. Most of us in the core moved to compression trunks decades ago. You look like a little kid,” he boomed, laughing away at poor Luke’s exposed look. Skywalker tried his hardest not to send out some kind of resentful phrase - his face was already beet red from the close proximity he shared with this trooper but now he was also being mocked for something as intimate as his choice of underwear. “Well, I don’t see anything wrong here. It seems like we have two options. Either I report you to Tarkin and they send you back to Coruscant so you can go back to wherever the hell you come from... or, well, maybe we could have some fun. It isn’t often a cute young man like you comes around and I could tell you were enjoying this whole process.”

“I haven’t enjoyed a minute of it!”

“Your ‘friend’ down there is telling me otherwise,” the trooper said, pointing downward at the quite obvious tent forming in Luke’s briefs. The youth slammed both hands over his erection and shut his eyes, humiliated at not noticing himself. “So, love. What will it be?”

Does Luke take him on his offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)