More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shadowwrath Shadowwrath

Who's pod is it?

Captain Jacob Micheal

        The way the cryo-pods had been designed, made it so each passenger had to rest in the pods completely nude. Which of course meant, you didn't have a scarp of clothing to cover yourself with when you woke. Of course, you had clothes, the ship kept them safe for you, the system would have brought them to the same room as you. But that didn't make you feel any better at the moment. You had woken up from cryo with the hardest boner you've ever had in your life. You didn't feel too comfortable in this room, completely nude, with a raging boner, not knowing if someone might walk in on you before you had a chance to get dressed. You felt even more uncomfortable when the ship's AI spoke up.

        Captain Jacob Micheal, I am programmed to inquire as to the current state of your health. Please inform any lingering side effects you might be feeling after waking from cryo-sleep.

        "I'm fine."

        Captain, Is the term of fine, meant to inform that you do not feel any ill health or cryo-sleep side effects?

        "Yes. Wait, did you just call me 'Captain'?"

        Indeed. Due to the loss of most of the crew and passengers expiring due to unforeseen circumstances; My programming required curtain protocols to be initialized. As the last male alive on the vessel, Jacob Micheal was given the title of captain.

        "Wait a minute, what do you mean by 'most of the crew and passengers expiring'?"

        Just that Captain. Circumstances beyond my controls resulted in a mass failure of a numerous amount of the vessel's cryo-pods before I was able to correct the failure.

        You stood there stunned. Just how many had been lost? Had your parents, brother and sisters been among them?

        Captain. My systems show a sudden spike in your bio-systems. Are you in need of medical care?

        "No, I'm fine. I just need a few moments to process this. Just let me get dressed first."

        That would be quite impossible with your clothing still residing in the vessel's sub-storage.

        "What! Why hasn't my clothing been brought up out of storage?"

        Apologies Captain, but I was unable to access any of the clothing in the sub-storage due to the repopulating protocols being active.

        "Repopulating protocols?"

        Once the vessel's surviving members were measured to be under ten individuals, the repopulating protocols were initialized. These protocols are the same ones the required you to be woken. As Captain, and the only surviving male, my protocols bid you to be the first to be woken. If you require time to process, I can delay my protocols concerning the waking of the female subject.

        "Female subject?"

        It was then that you noticed that your pod wasn't the only pod in the room.

        Repopulating protocols dictate the breeding of new members to replace the ones who were lost. Following protocols, while your pod was activated to bring you out of cryo-sleep, I carefully selected one of the surviving female subjects who would not only serve as a decent breeder for you, but also serve as a strong romantic fit for you. As romance is critical in properly producing and raising children, I made sure the selected female subject was the best fit for you among those available.

        You walk over to the other cryo-pod to see who is inside.

        I have already gone though the protocols to bring her out of cryo-sleep. If the captain wishes, I can delay the final protocols that will wake her until you are ready for her to be woken up.

Who do you see inside of the pod?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)