More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by McCalister McCalister

What's does the message say?

Can I call you daddy

The message is titled "can I call you daddy?" I open the message to read...

"I like your profile, no pics though :( I have fantasize about my dad too. I'd love to get to know you better, check out my pics ;P"

I almost forgot I put in my summary about fantasizing about my daughter and her friends. Her name is daddysgrrrl18, I find her profile it talks about her daddy fantasies, how her and her friends fuck each other and their boyfriends and how any guy who gets with her would get to fuck her friends too, it also talks about how she doesn't like boys her age and wants to be with a real man. I take a look at her pics, no face shots but man she has a great body, a cup tits with perky nipples, a fat ass that looks amazing, and a shaved pussy. Most of these pics are selfies but some were clearly taken by someone else.

I message her back "who took those pics". I get another message "my bestie took them, we were fooling around and she took the pics. We licked each other's pussies right after, does that make your dick hard"

Wow right to the point "yeah it does. You can call me daddy by the way." I jerk off to her pics as we chat. As I look at her pics, I can't help but think her body looks familiar.

"Mmmm" she messages me "what are you doing right now, daddy, something hot I hope. Be honest, daddy."

Do you tell her the truth or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)