More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What happens to Camren Bicondova?

Camren’s Comic-Con Part 1

Currently making an appearance at a Comic-Con Camren is sitting at her booth meeting her fans.

All of a sudden, Camren feels a strange sensation that feels like static electricity on her entire body.

Deciding that it might be a good idea to excuse herself for a moment Camren says to the fans waiting in line to meet her :

Attention everyone. I need to step out for a moment but I promise I will be back in no more than 15 minutes.

To which her fans say in various voices :

That's fine Miss Bicondova. We are all willing to wait for your return.

To which Camren smiles and heads for the nearest restroom.

As Camren walks through the busy convention center she suddenly realizes that it feels like her t-shirt, jeans, panties and even her normally comfortable tennis shoes and socks are inexplicably getting looser and not knowing what's happening Camren starts walking more quickly for the nearest women's bathroom as quickly as possible.

Making it to the bathroom Camren ducks into the large handicapped stall, closes the door and locks it.

Moments later she practically collapses to the floor and passes out.

What's next? Does Camren wake up on her own or does someone find her passed out on the bathroom floor? If so, who? Is she still in the bathroom when she wakes up or has she been moved? If she's been moved where has she been taken & who took her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)