More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Allstar7 Allstar7

What's next?

Camping

Violett had just finished shooting her final scene for the third season of THE FLASH and she felt she was overdue for a vacation. In the northern part of the city there was a large forested area, great for camping. She'd never gone camping before, but how difficult could it be?

She rented a big truck, packed appropriate gear and was off. She was trying to find someplace away from people as she wanted privacy. So she drove down further into the woods off the main road and once she felt was deep enough, got out, grabbed her bag and walked off.

Since she'd never gone camping before she followed the salesmen recommendation to clothing. Currently, she had green cargo shorts, red tank top, no bra since it was extremely hot and she was by herself, and followed by quick dry socks and heavy boots.

She wasn't sure how long she had been walking for, she had passed by a number of families and was trying to find a secluded spot. She found a large rock to rest by and sat down removing her bag and resting for a few minutes. She decided to close her eyes and ended up falling asleep, unfortunately, she didn't hear something moving behind her. It was a bear. It smelt the meat and food in Violets bag, and was moving closer to the bag.

Does the bear wake Violet up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)