More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

Pick a story.

Camp Hoochie Moochie. (Milf, Interracial, Training, Femdom. Ongoing.)

"Yes, that's it... shoot out all that cum inside me," Belle cooed, squeezing her young white charge between her matronly black thighs, while her hands pulled him in deeper. "Ooh... that's such a big load you've put in me..." Panting heavily, he collapsed on top of her. Turning off the table lamp, she wrapped herself around him, and softly stroked his hair, murmuring quietly in his ear. "Mmm... that was so good, young man... I can't wait till tomorrow. We're going to have so much fun together, aren't we?"

Reeling and slowly drifting off to sleep, Elton still couldn't believe what had just happened. He had already made plans to spend his summer holiday hanging out with his friends, playing games, watching movies, and enjoying what was left of his free time before moving halfway across the country to go study a university course he didn't want to in the first place, before being rudely informed by his father that he had been signed up for some bullshit 'How to be a Man' training camp. Under great duress and with no small amount of loud was he forcefully made to go, but upon seeing the other disheartened and frustrated guys shuffling onto the bus, he resigned himself to at least not suffering this injustice alone. Misery loves company, as they say.


When the bus drove into a forest a few hours later, he was filled with indignant defiance. He didn't want to be here, so he was determined to make the organizers miserable by being as uncooperative as possible. He had overhead some of the schemes the others had cooked up, and was already thinking up ways of how they could be improved or if they should be scrapped.

Upon reaching the campsite, he stepped out of it quickly, eager to stretch his legs, when there was a loud cry of "TIMBER!", and a massive tree came crashing down, not twenty paces in front of him. He blinked dumbly at it, when a tall, shirtless man with a short beard and toned chest came out of the brush, holding an axe over one shoulder. "Hello camper," the man said, wiping his brow with his hand and slamming the axe into a nearby stump. "Sorry about that, wasn't expecting you guys for another hour." Reaching out, he grabbed Elton's face and moved it around, studying it intensely before letting out a breath. "Okay. Nothing serious. Just a few scratches. Anyway, welcome to Camp Hoochie Moochie. I'm Harry. I'm the organizer and director of the place." Jutting his thumb over his shoulder, he pointed at the large wooden cabin behind him. "Go grab your stuff, and I'll see you inside the lodge in a bit for proper introductions," before turning his back and walking away. Shaking his head, Elton grinned. As soon as he was able to, he planned to take a picture of the wounds on his face, building a case file in his mind to go about suing the absolute hell out of this place for reckless endangerment.

That plan lasted all of two minutes when they were made to surrender all of their electronics upon entering the lodge. Temporarily thwarted, he sat down on one of the benches and looked around at the pseudo-tribal inspired decor of the place, trying to alleviate his boredom while they waited. A few minutes later, Harry emerged from his office, stood by the giant stuffed bear, and addressed them. "Good afternoon boys, and welcome to Camp Hoochie Moochie," he started, with a warm welcoming smile on his face. "Where you will be spending the next two weeks learning about what it takes to be a man. Now I know that a couple... some..., okay most of you, are here against your will, but I promise you, that if you, me, and the other counselors all get along, it'll be over faster than you think. Then you'll be back on the bus, going home, and enjoying your summer like you wanted to. Sound fair?"

His audience was thoroughly unimpressed, and there was a smattering of vague grunts and grumbles. Seemingly used to that reaction, Harry pushed on with his intro speech, where he told them the basic dos-and don'ts of the camp, what to expect during their time here, what he expected of them, and his hope that by the end of, that when they got home, that the knowledge and skills they picked up here will help them in their future. "And that's that. Are there any questions?" he finished, not really expecting any.

Elton's hand shot up. "Yeah. Um... how do you spell your lawyer's name? And is this place spelled with 'U's or 'O's?" he said smugly.

A low collection of snickers rumbled from the other campers, but Harry just smiled. "I'll give you his card when you leave," he replied calmly, "and you'll have plenty of time to double check the spelling while you're here. And if there's nothing else... you guys have the rest of the afternoon to get to know each other, and I'll have your cabin and counselor assignments ready by dinner. See you then boys." Elton frowned deeply at his back, seeing that his attempt at intimidation had failed. Taking a breath, he set about finding the guys that chuckled and recruiting them to his cause.


That evening after dinner, he was wandering around the grounds, with a map and his assignment sheet in one hand, and his luggage in the other, trying to find his cabin, when he was approached by one of the camp counselors. "Lost?" she said, an understanding smile shining brightly through her dark skin. He cleared his throat and mumbled that he wasn't, and was just looking around, but she just smirked at him. "Mm-hmm. Let me see that, and I'll help you get sorted." Without waiting for his response, she snatched the papers away from him, giving him the opportunity to look at her.

She was about average height, and her straight hair ended in a bob cut at her neck. Her blouse looked like it was too small for her, as it clung to her body tightly, and her shorts and long socks combo accentuated the meat of her thighs. All things he could appreciate, but there was one small problem. Her being black was neither here nor there for him, but she looked like she was old enough to be his aunt. Not that there was anything wrong with that, but he just wasn't that into older women. And if he was being perfectly honest, neither they nor girls his age seemed to be into him. Still, at least he had something nice to look at while he was stuck here. "Well, how bout that?" she exclaimed suddenly, snapping him back to attention.

"You're my camper this year," she smiled broadly, tucking his papers under her arm. "My name is Belle, and we are in that cabin over there," she continued, taking his shoulder and pointing at one of the cabins. Elton tried his best not to react when he felt her chest press against his arm. "Come on, Elton. Let's go get you settled in."

The cabin was barely bigger than a budget hotel room, but what confused Elton the most was that there was only one bed in there, and that it wasn't a single. He was about to ask Belle about that, when he was very quickly bundled into the even tinier bathroom and told to clean himself off. Looking around, he didn't a shower anywhere, just a large barrel of clean water, a small hand pail, and some fresh soap. Putting things together in his head, he sighed heavily and started undressing, steeling himself for a consensual cold self water boarding session. Five minutes later, he walked out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, his only source of insulation from the shivering water, and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what was waiting for him.

Belle was sitting on the edge of the bed, wearing nothing but her bright yellow polka-dot underwear, grinning widely. Hooking her finger, she beckoned him to come closer, before patting the spot next to her. Swallowing hard, he shuffled over and sat down awkwardly, trying his best to suppress his growing erection. Belle chuckled at how cute his embarrassment made him. Leaning closer, she purposefully pushed her breast into his arm again. "Tell me something, Elton," she purred, lazily draping her hand on his upper thigh, dangerously close to his groin. "Have you ever... been with a girl before?"

His mind raced and his heart pounded in his chest, as he could smell her sweat. His ego wanted to say that he'd been banging chicks left and right, but his tongue fumbled and blurted out a soft "...no..."

"No? A handsome devil like you?" she whispered, drawing even closer to him, inching her hand up even more. "Not even a... kiss?"

His valiant effort to not look at her chest failed miserably. His voice died in his throat. All he could do was shake his head.

Belle's heart swelled with glee. She had hit the jackpot this year. Innocent young men like him were just her type. Unshaped clay, just waiting for skilled hands to guide and direct into the best art piece they could make. But as much as she'd like not to, she had to restrain herself. She had a job to do. Taking his chin in her hand, she tugged at him to look at her, and put the chastest kiss on his lips. "Did you like that, Elton?" she asked, demurely.

He swallowed loudly once more and nodded, the very surface of his lips tingling with electricity. "Do you want me to kiss you again?" she asked.

His nod this time was vigorous and enthusiastic.

Reaching across his lap, and accidentally on purposefully grazing the towel tent of his erection with her arm, she took hold of his hand. Guiding it up her side, she placed it on the back of her head, before moving in for a deeper, more sensual kiss. Elton's body reacted automatically. His fingers pulled her in closer, and his lips parted slightly. Belle's tongue darted in and out of the opening, and he found himself trying to mimic her movements, when he suddenly became aware of feeling rough abrasive cotton rubbing up and down his cock. But he was too entranced in the pleasure of kissing a woman to care.

So entranced he was, that he forgot to breathe. Pulling away, he took in great heaving breaths. "Tha-tha-that was... pre-pret-pretty nice... You-you're a really good kisser," he stammered, forgetting that he'd already admitted to being a total virgin.

"Thank you Elton. You're a really good kisser too," she smiled warmly, making him blush. Creeping her fingers up to his waist, where he had tied the towel off, she cooed in his ear, "Do you want to do something that feels a lot better too?"

His audible gulp was answer enough.

Slowly, carefully, she pulled away the towel, revealing his throbbing cock to her. "Ooh... That's not bad!" she exclaimed, wrapping her fingers around it and giving it a few test strokes. Elton flinched as a jolt of electricity ran up his spine, feeling someone else touch him there, before it was suddenly taken away from him. Looking around, he saw that Belle had gotten around behind him and was laying down on her back. Biting her lip, she spread her legs open and beckoned him to her.

Lost in the haze of lust, he crawled on top of her, completely blind to the fact that she still had her underclothes on.

Adjusting him slightly with her hands, Belle pulled aside the crotch of her panties, before lining him up for entry. Looking deeply into his eyes, she pulled his hips into hers, depriving him of his virginity. The look on his face was delicious, as he slowly became more and more aware of the sensations assaulting him. Her eyes rolled up into her head when he bottomed out. Instinct took over his mind and he started moving. They were awkward, out of rhythm, and uncoordinated, but combined with his effort, it had it's own charm.

Unfortunately, his excitement got the better of him. He lasted about a dozen strokes or so, before grunting suddenly and cumming early. "Yes... shoot out all of that cherry boy cum," Belle cooed, squeezing him with her thighs, while her hands pulled him in deeper. "Ooh... that's such a big load you've put in me..." Panting heavily, he collapsed on top of her. Turning off the table lamp, she rolled him off of her, and softly stroked his hair, murmuring quietly to him as he fell asleep. "Mmm... that was so good, Elton... I can't wait till tomorrow. We're going to have a lot of fun together at camp, aren't we?"

What happened tomorrow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)