More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Impregmaniac Impregmaniac

What happened tomorrow?

Training begins.

Belle was gone when Elton woke up, but as he fell in to the camp's parking lot with the other men shivering in their sweatsuits, he noticed that a fair few of the other guys all had the same faraway look of bewilderment on their faces, like they weren't sure if what happened last night was real. And in all fairness, he wasn't either. Getting dragged to some camp out in a forest in the middle of who knows where, and losing his V-card on the first day to a black Milf he'd never met before? Sounded like the plot of a retro porno or slasher flick.

But before he could think on it more, Harry burst out of the lodge and took in a deep breath. "Ha... smell that dawn air. Mornin' men! You guys have a good night's sleep?" he cried, jauntily running down the stairs, in his own set of sweats. "I hope so, because today is where we figure out your capacity for 'suck'." There were a few more grumbles and grimaces from the crowd, clearly irritated at how he could be so full of energy at this time of day. "Now spread out and find a spot. We're going to get a few warm ups in before we start the day with an easy one mile jog."

A hand shot up into the air. "What about breakfast?"

Already stretching his arms, Harry said, "Breakfast is after. But if you keep dawdling and not stretching, we're going to do two miles and you might miss chow time."

That brought about a chorus of frustrated groans, but it served as sufficient motivation, half-assed though the exercises may have been done. Between sets, Elton could clearly hear the guy next to him mutter angrily, just quiet enough to not get in trouble, "If this was a horror movie, he'd die first."

"Nope," the guy on Elton's other side grunted, "He's the guy we think did, but somehow survives because of bullshit, and then saves everyone at the end." A few chuckles rang out around him, before Harry pointed to their route and declared that it was time to start running.

Fortunately, Harry kept them going at a fairly slow pace, and even though he hated to admit it, Elton was a little glad for the exercise. Running in a pack and from his own body working, the heat they all generated fought off the worst of the early morning chill. Although he did question why Harry was leading them from the behind.

He got his answer when the fattest guy stumbled and fell. "Whoa! Hold up guys!" Harry exclaimed, high-kneeing over to him. "You alright?" The guy was too busy trying to not die to answer. "Come on man, you gotta get up. They can't stop running until you get up."

Bent over, and trying to catch his breath, Elton heard one of the movie buffs make a surprised sounding "What?", and he could feel that he was speaking for all of them.

Barely winded and still stepping briskly, Harry replied quickly, "Yeah I said hold up. I didn't say stop." Swears of various flavors that Elton had never heard of before filled the air, before a bass section of feet stomping and pained grunting drowned it out. Looking down, Harry spoke very plainly to the fallen man, "They're waiting on you, man."

"I can't... I can't... I got nothing. I got nothing," he panted miserably. "I can't run anymore."

"They don't need you to run. They just need you to get up." Trotting over to the other men, he starting jogging even faster in place. "We need you to get up." Turning his head, he bellowed at the rest of them. "Move those legs men! Faster, faster, faster!"

Through all the growls and screams of agony, every single one of them shouted their own variation of, "Stand up! Move it! Come on! Get off your ass! You're killing us out here man! I'm gonna fucking you if you don't get up!" at him. Driven, either by fear or the collective hollers of motivation, the fallen man rolled over onto his front, and with his own loud grunts of effort, started to push himself back up to his feet. "You got it, you got it, come on! Almost there, man. Almost there!" they yelled, even as their lungs started to burn.

With one more heave, the man managed to stand and steady himself. Harry immediately stopped running, and about half of the men collapsed onto the floor, moaning and groaning in pain. "Good job, my man, good job! Didn't let the fellows down," Harry said, clapping the formerly fallen man on the shoulder before turning to everyone else, as he sucked in air forcefully through his mouth. "Alright guys, we'll take a couple minutes, and then we'll walk the rest of the route so that you can get some air back. But once we get out of the trees, we're running back to the parking lot at full speed. So enjoy this while you can." Walking ahead a few paces, he was either willfully ignorant of or simply did not care about the dirty looks and rude gestures that were being shown to his back.


Limping back to his cabin after the high protein, high fat, low carb breakfast, Elton fully intended on using every second he could before he had to report back after lunch laying down and resting his legs. But when he opened the door, he noticed a note on the side table, that wasn't there when he left this morning. Picking it up, it read in feminine handwriting:

Dear Elton,

Hope you enjoyed my present!

Sorry I couldn't stay longer. Had a lot of stuff to get ready. But from the sound of things, you had plenty of stamina left. Were you holding out on me? It's not very nice to tease people like that.

Anyway, I'm stationed in the east side of the camp this morning, and it's going to be pretty boring being there all by myself. I was wondering if, after you've cleaned yourself up, you wouldn't mind coming and finding me there. I'd really appreciate the company. And I'm pretty sure we'd find something fun we could do to do together to pass the time.

Hope to see you soon!

Belle

His groin twitched and he reread the note several times to make sure that he read it correctly. His aches and pains were immediately forgotten as his mind raced. He did enjoy her present. He did not mind going to go and find her. It'd be his pleasure to keep her company. And he was confident that they would find something very fun to do together to pass the time. But before he could do all that, there was one burning question that needed answering.

Which way was east?


Spending about ten minutes turning his cabin upside down looking for the camp's map, and not finding it, Elton charged out of there and set off in a random direction. He was aware that in the fringes of his vision there were other lost looking campers, also moving around aimlessly yet purposefully, but he was more interested in his own purposes than theirs.

For the next hour or so, his legs moved automatically while head turned on a swivel, looking for any sort of way-marker, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Looking over, he saw a familiar face smiling warmly at him. "Lost?" Belle said, in that same tone she used the day before. He drew breath to respond, but she cut him off with a giggle. "You were. You've been walking around in circles for the past five minutes."

Taking in a breath, he replied sharply. "If you've been watching me for so long, what took you so long to say something?"

Belle's smile widened. "Because you looked cute."

Elton blew out a raspberry, using that to hide the small embarrassed blush that was blooming on his cheeks. "Whatever..." he mumbled, which made her break out in a loud laugh. He scowled at her, before cutting to the chase. "So... what do you wanna do? We've still got a little time before lunch."

"Hm... I wonder..." she replied, tapping her lip with her finger while supporting that arm by holding the other across her chest, pushing up her breasts a little. "Well, that depends. Did you bring the present I brought you?"

"Eh?" Elton blurted, his eyes going wide. "Present? What present?"

Her eyebrow raised up quickly. "The condom? Under the note?"

"C-c-condom? Bu-bu, last night, we, we, we,we..." he stammered.

"Well yeah," she chided, "you should never have your first with a condom on. But after that, you've gotta be responsible." Looking incredibly put out, she shook her head and let out a sigh. "Man. That's... that's a real shame."

The shame of disappointing her and fear of not having sex again shook Elton to his core. "Wait, wait, wait. If you stay right here, I can run back to the cabin, grab the condom, and be back here before you know it. It'll take like 2 seconds!"

Frowning, Belle looked at her watch, and sighed again. "No, there's no time. I've got to report back in five minutes, and then I won't be free until after dinner."

Elton's heart sank and he felt like kicking himself. He couldn't blame himself for not noticing it, but now that he knew of it's existence, he would make sure that a condom would be in his pocket every time he stepped out, so as not to be caught without one, if it should ever be needed. He would also figure out his cardinal directions, so that he wouldn't waste time getting anywhere. His feelings must have been obvious, because the next thing he heard was Belle saying, "Aw Elton, don't make that face. It makes me feel bad."

"Yeah... I'm sorry Belle," he sighed, dropping his shoulders. "I'm sorry to disappoint you."

"It's okay," she said, patting his shoulder. "Live. Learn. Do better, as they say." He just shrugged. "But... I think I have an idea of something we could do for a little bit." His black mood started to lift as he looked at her playful coquettish smile, before he allowed himself to be dragged by the arm into the forest.


In a flash, he found himself leaning back against a tree, panting heavily with his pants pulled down, Belle's fingers on his cock, and her breath in his ear. "You've really got a nice thing here Elton," she moaned, making the hairs on his neck tingle. Massaging a bit more life into it, she said, "It's so big, and hard, and thick. It felt really good inside me."

"Yeah..." he gasped, as he felt her lips pinch the tip of his ear. "It felt really good inside you too."

"I'm sure. That's why I'm so bummed out. But that's not the only reason," she said, taking audible quick sniffs around his head. "You stink. Even if you had a condom, I wouldn't even give you a blowjob, let alone have sex with you." Hooking his glans between two fingers, she wrung them around and squeezed snugly. "And I bet, that your cabin is a total mess. I mean a little bit is okay, but if I show up there later tonight, and it looks like a tornado blew in there, you can bet your butt that I'm turning right back around and walking out, instead of finding some excuse to stick around for a bit. You understand?"

The lack of blood up top and the mounting pressure below made it incredibly difficult to think, but he caught the gist of it. Whenever he had the opportunity, he'd clean himself up. He'd keep his space neat, at the very least. And as an added bonus, he'd know exactly where he put the condom, so he could find it out at any moment. "Yeah... yeah I understand. I'm sorry Belle. I was too excited, and I forgot."

"Mm-hmm," Belle scoffed, before softening into a smile. "Well, you didn't know, and everyone makes mistakes, so I'll forgive you this time." Switching her grip to hold his cock up from underneath, she leaned over and dribbled some spit onto it, and wrapped her fingers around him again. Her strokes were even smoother and warmer from the extra lube, making him twitch and grunt in pleasure. "Now you just lay back, relax, and let Belle take care of this for you, otherwise you'll be distracted and won't be able focus on your lessons today."

With absolutely no reason to disagree, Elton just nodded. "Okay..." he whimpered. His eyes were closed, so he did not see the predatory cat-like grin that spread on Belle's face. Occasionally on her down stroke, she would twist her wrist to cup and massage his balls with three fingers, feeling them get tighter and fuller before going back up. "Ha... that feels really good, Belle..." he murmured, breathing in her smell as she chuckled.

Taking her hand away for just a moment, she glanced at her watch and clicked her tongue. "Dammit. Gonna have to make this quick," she muttered under her breath, before spitting into her palm. Taking hold, she stroked him off fast and sloppily. "Sorry about this Elton, but I'm running out of time. So why don't you be a good boy and cum for me right now?" Leaning in, she brought her face right in front of his, their lips barely touching, and whispered breathily. "Come on Elton. Blow your load for me. Then we can have a bit more time tonight. Do it Elton. Pop now from my hand to last longer from something else later."

Even without her encouragement, Elton was barely hanging on. His hips were humping out of time with her movements, and his hand was digging into the tree bark behind him. Baring his teeth and back a grunt, he climbed higher and higher towards his peak, and just as he hit it, a flash entered his mind. Remembering how she liked to do it, he grabbed her head and pulled her into him, cramming his lips against her, and kissed her. Their tongues danced and jabbed at each other's while her hand worked diligently below, milking him of his pent up desire.

Resting her forehead against his, Belle pulled away and took in short breaths. "Good boy, Elton," she purred, before looking behind her and spying the few splatters of white liquid on the green and brown forest floor. "Very good boy." Wiping her hand on the tree, she quickly hiked up his pants and looked at him apologetically. "I gotta go now. See you in your clean cabin after dinner?"

Heaving for breath and regretting that it was already over, he swallowed hard and panted. "Yeah, yeah. See you there." Smiling, she kissed both of his cheeks and trotted away, but not before giving him directions back to the Lodge from where they were.

What happened after lunch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)