More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SeriousBrainDamage SeriousBrainDamage

Who do you want to follow down at the beach?

Camille, young Frech newlywed wife in an Algerian resort.

Camille watches the wind sweeping the beach.
Today seems drafty.

She would gladly be anywhere else now.

The resort offers very little, though, and being outside, on the beach, seemed better that spending the day alone in her room.

Since when she and Jan-Pierre had come here for their honeymoon, seven days ago, she hasn't done anything but sunbathing and sleeping.
Which is not that bad, just ... not very entertaining.
Also with her fair complexion she has to cover herself with suncream every two hours.
At least sex with Jan has been great ...

Would have it been for her, she would have preferred somewhere more crowded and fun, with shops and clubs.
She liked the crowd.
And she liked shopping.
Better, she absoulutely loved it.

But they ended up here, as with their budget they couldn't afford all the palces she liked better...
Since Jan was just hired by a petrol company which had connections here in Algerie though, he managed to get a big discount for the stay, almost a halving the whole cost of the trip.

First class resort, with even a star chef, how could she refuse?
It's not like she would have a second chance any time soon, she was still just a Fine Arts student after all.
Obviously still paid by Papa and Maman, as Jan-Pierre wasn't paid that well ...

So it was set, Algerie.
The other side of the coin came out later.
His company expected him to be ready to intervene in case of emergency, as they had a plant not far in the inland.

Camille was furious, when Jan-Pierre first told her about this, but when this morning he actually left to oversee the 'highly unlikely' emergency that was happening, she just couldn't belive it.
She wasn't mad anymore, just depressed.

"I'll be back in the afternoon." He said without looking at her.

She knew how bad he felt, but she didn't had the strenght to say him something.

Now sitting on the sunbead, she considers the possibility to do something to cheer him up when he gets back this afternoon.
Mabye a new set of lingerie could do the trick, Jan loves to unwrap her like a present.
She still has some personal money from her parents in her pocket...
But how can she reach the shop without a car? Jan-Pierre took the one they rented...

The gloom overcomes again her good intentions...
She lays down, hiding her face under her arm.
Maybe she could ask the concierge...

Does she get up and shake herself? Do she asks the concierge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)