More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Thehouseofweird Thehouseofweird

Why did you leave?

Came out (submissive)

"I um..might have came out to them." You awkwardly told her, making her the fourth person to know about it.

"As Gay?" She asked politely, most likely knowing how to handle certain topics such as this.

"No, sorta. I kinda am well..." you beat around the bush until you cave. "I told them I was trans."

"Oh, I see. So, you identify as a woman?" She asks

"Yes." You reply. "I grew tired of being told that I need to man up and be the man of the house when in reality I just don't feel like a man. I want to be a woman, act like a woman dress like a woman. I wore a dress once in secret and I fell in love with it. Yeah I don't mind my dick if you pardon my referral to it but I just wish that I could look and feel like a real woman." You let it all out before her as you confess your desire.

"Well then, that should make this next part very easy for me." The lady said as she arose from her chair.

"What do you mean?" You ask

"Might I confess something of my own dear?" She asks you as you nod to let her confess.

"See this community has a small secret, it indulges in the idea of creating the perfect woman." She began to explain. "Usually we try to find people to fulfill this idea through trickery but seeing as you are seemingly interested in becoming a woman we have no need to try to fool you into joining this community. What I'm trying to say is, I work for a group that can help you fulfill your wishes to be a woman. Just say the word and I'll send you right over to begin your transformation. And if all goes planned by tomorrow morning you would be a real woman. Does that interest you?"

Want to be a woman?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)