More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GeonnomX GeonnomX

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Calvin, at home

Calvin is tall, and diminutive with pale skin. He has large black eyes, a well-formed nose, and a pointed chin. His long, straight, black hair is is worn in twists.

One day when he was home alone and bored out of his mind. He went into his bedroom and started browsing on the internet. He was just searching random stuff. He even read some fanfictions that he randomly stumbled upon, but one story really caught his attention. It was erotic story about bringing inanimate objects to life. Really intrigued, he clicked on it. He was hooked. He began reading the fic. and it was very interesting. It seemed that it was really popular amongst some people. Some were very obsessed with the idea of living inanimate objects.

He continued reading. Then he found story that really caught his attention called "Living clothes". It was one of the more popular stories on that website. Really intrigued he clicked on it. When he got to the erotic part he felt himself getting aroused. He found himself being drawn towards the idea of living clothing. The idea was just so hot. He noticed his penis was straining against his pants at this point. He turned the computer off and sat on his bed and pulled his pants down and started playing with himself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)