More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Comcast Comcast

What to Do?

Call a Nurse

You were freaking out a bit. You wonder what could have happened to you. Why did you wake up on the side of the street? Why did it take you passing out again to remember things of your life? Looking around you could only take in the simplistic decorations of the hospital which you find yourself in. The walls are all painted white and there is one window in the room. Luckily you don't seem to be sharing the room with anyone else. So you don't have to worry about any eyes on you.

Getting up and walking to the window you try to open it. The attempt fails as the window is locked. you decide to test the power which you supposedly have according to the letter from earlier. "This window is unlocked" You say. To your dismay the window remains locked. You grab something and smash the window to let some fresh air into the stuffy hospital room. You take some deep breaths to clear your mind. Your past is still a little fuzzy and your dick is hard thinking about the possibilities of the power. Looking back at the bed you got up from you see a button.

The button reads 'Press For Nurse' and you wanted to test your power for sure. You quickly press the button and it begins to flash. Suddenly you hear some footsteps outside your room. Your door swings open. Looking at the one who opened the door you make some quick observations. She is a slim fitting nurse who appears to be in her mid-twenties. Her body isn't anything too impressive and her ass definitely could be better. But her face was definitely top tier.

Her face seemed to be in a look of shock. However even in that expression you could see her plump lips and her emerald green eyes. They both blended well with her platinum blonde hair. "Oh my God! You are awake the doctor said you would likely die!" The nurse seemed to look around outside for a person to tell.

Interrupt Her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)