More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by drust drust

What Do You Do?

Call Your Girlfriend

You decide that the best course of action is to probably call your girlfriend and see if you can explain the situation to her and get her to bring you over some clothes. You decide that it would probably be easier to get her to come over with a text and explain it all in person.

'Hey Doe, I need you to come over and help me with something important asap. Bring a change of clothes'

'Yeah sure, no problem. Gonna be getting dirty are we? :P'

'Mmm something like that, see you soon'

Thankfully your parents were on vacation so they wouldn't be home for a few days, plenty of time to change back, and searching the house you see that your brother and sister are out. Thank god, that could have gotten very awkward.

While waiting for Doe you decide to play around with your new body a little. Laying down on the couch you reach into your shirt playing with your breasts. It was so odd having your own boobs, the way they jiggle and bounce is so different than when you were playing with Doe's. Sliding a finger inside of your hairless little pussy lips you could feel that you were pretty dry and very tight. At least the curse hadn't made you horny and wet, at least not yet.

While laying there one hand at your pussy and the other under your shirt the doorbell rings. Must be Doe, time to get this over with.

How does convincing her go? Good? Bad? Open the door but it isn't her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)