More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Call Tony about that job cutting grass

Aiden is one of your best friends and his older brother, Tony, is a dumbass gym rat. When he isn’t doing curls in the garage he is bragging about banging all sorts of “hot suburban bimbos” as he puts it. Tony makes you laugh with his stories about mowing yards and then screwing “total tens” and he has always mentioned needing extra help for his yard work crew. You decide you want in on the action. You text Aiden, get Tony’s cell number, and give Tony a call.

“Hey, what’s up, Jake?” He says, obviously in the car by the sound of rushing air.

“I was wondering if you needed any help this summer doing lawns,” you say. “I could use a job and—“

“Sure, sure! Can you work? If you can bust your ass, I’ll give you a job. I tell you what, you can start right now. I’m on my way over to 2675 Redwood Terrace. If you can be there in ten minutes, I’ll put you to work.”

That’s about ten blocks from your house. Your car is in the shop right now, but that’s an easy bike ride.

“I’ll be there!” You say, already pulling on an old football jersey and some beat up running shoes.

It’s a hot, sunny day and mostly uphill to the address, so you have a good sweat beading your forehead before you even start work. That part of Redwood Terrace is on the upper edge of Peach Valley. Mini-mansions sprawl beneath palm trees and sandy lawns with patches of well-maintained green. You’re surprised Tony’s one-man operation managed to get a job in a neighborhood this nice. You see his beat up truck in the driveway of the big white house at 2675. His deeply bronzed muscles are bulging out of his tank top as he lifts his push mower down from the back of his truck.

“Hey!” You call, screeching your bike to a stop and hopping off to help him unload the equipment.

“Five bucks an hour,” he says. “That’s for today. That’s like intern price. You do a good job, I’ll put you on the books and you get minimum wage.”

Sounds like a rip off, but you nod. You get all the equipment unloaded and follow him up to the house. He rings the bell and mutters over his shoulder, “Leave the talking to me. Mrs. Pendleton wants my dick bad.”

Mrs. Pendleton? You know a Samantha Pendleton. One of the hottest girls in school. Samantha was a year ahead of you, so out of your league, but you and your friends drooled over her when she was cheerleading. Your heart beats a little faster as you see a shapely silhouette approaching through the frosted glass of the front door.

“Hi there, you must be Anthony,” says Mrs. Pendleton.

She is definitely Samantha’s mom. She is just as hot as her daughter. Her blonde hair spills in golden waves over her tanned shoulders. Her summery robe hangs open to reveal her toned body. It is incredible for a woman who looks to be in her mid-40s and her breasts, while obviously fake, are filling out her pink bikini top like a stripper. It’s hard to look away from those golden mounds and her nipples jutting beneath the pink top. Her high-rise bikini bottoms show off her shapely hips and dick-stiffening cameltoe.

For a moment, her green eyes flick from Tony to you and you feel a thrill in your guts. Your cock shifts in your running shorts. Can this hot MILF with a smoking body really bad after a lunkhead like Tony? Maybe you can convince her to try you out instead. You smile at her, but her attention is already back on Tony.

“So, if you boys could start in front and then work your way around to the back, trim the hedges, and I had some mulch work I needed done.”

“Sure, sure, right on,” says Tony. “We’ll get started right away, Mrs. Pendleton.”

She glances at you again and this time her look lingers. She teases a fingertip at the corner of her full lips and the fingers of her other hand play with the hem of her robe, exposing a bit more of her bulging cleavage.

“Come on,” says Tony, grabbing you by the shoulder and pulling you away from the door. Once you’re out of earshot, he glares at you. “Off limits, buddy. I am going to nail that babe and you just forget all about her.”

“Got it,” you say. “Off limits.”

“Get started mowing out front. You wore gym shorts like an idiot, so I’ll take the weed whacker.” He gestures at a cooler hanging off the side of the truck. “Tang in there if you’re thirsty. Don’t drink it all though.”

You get to work mowing while Tony is trimming. You wish you had brought your earbuds so you could listen to some music or something. Your mind wanders as you push the mower back and forth across the yard. You picture Mrs. Pendleton’s beautiful tits straining that bikini top, soft and warm, dragging slowly against your cock. You can see her grabbing your dick and squeezing your hard dick between those big mounds. She would be looking up at you with her green eyes, silicon-pumped lips begging for your cum, “Jake! Oh, Jake! Jake!”

“Jake!” Tony smacks you on the shoulder. You see his angry look and you quickly cut off the lawnmower. He shouts anyway, “You dumbass! Look, you’ve got to empty the bag when it gets full. You’ve got clippings all over the lawn.”

You look to where he is gesturing and see mounds of cut grass all over the otherwise immaculate yard.

“I got it,” you say.

“Yeah, you’re right you do,” he says, shaking his head. He puts his ear protection back on and returns to trimming the grass along the edge of the property line. You start the laborious task of raking up and carrying the grass clipping to a large bin in the truck.

You’re carrying the fifth or sixth load of grass clippings when you realize you are being watched. Mrs. Pendleton is lounging in the backyard at the edge of her patio, leaning her head over the back of her chair so she can see you in the front. Her oversized sunglasses hide her eyes, but there is no hiding that glorious rack, golden tan and slowly rising and falling with her breathing. You’re pretty sure you can see the edge of her areolas in the bikini. She smiles at you and curls a finger to beckon you closer.

You put down the rake, take off the work gloves you borrowed from Tony’s truck, and start across the lawn towards the patio. Tony sees you heading in that direction and shuts off the weed whacker. He hurries over, making sure to arrive at Mrs. Pendleton just before you.

“What can I do for you, Mrs. Pendleton?” Tony asks as he hunches his shoulders and flexes his muscles. It’s an embarrassingly obvious effort to show off.

You go the easier rout, lifting your shirt up over your abs to mop at the sweat on your forehead. Your stomach is nowhere near as chiseled as it was back during the football season, but you’ve basically been doing crunches cleaning up all this grass, so your abs look like a cut six-pack.

“Actually,” she says, sitting up in her lounger, “I was wondering if your friend here could help me with some gardening.”

Tony shoulders you aside, leaning over her to say, “Actually, ma’am, I would—“

As if in slow motion, a fat drop of sweat falls off Tony’s forehead and plops right on Mrs. Pendleton’s face. She jerks back and makes a disgusted face.

“I’ll work with your friend here,” she says insistently. “What was it?”

“Jake,” you say, offering her your hand.

Tony stares murderously at you, but there is nothing he can do as Mrs. Pendleton lightly shakes her hand and smiles seductively. Your cock twitches in your running shorts.

“I’ll go change,” she says. “Bring the dirt out of the she around to the side of the house, please.”

“Of course, Mrs. Pendleton,” you say.

You and Tony both watch her get up from the chair. Her hips sway as she walks across the patio and heads back inside the mansion. Tony turns to you and grimaces. He mutters under his breath and heads back to the hedge trimmer. You go around to the shed and find a huge stack of fertilizer and mulch bags roasting in the heat. You grab a pungent sack of fertilizer and carry it on your shoulder around to the side of the house.

Mrs. Pendleton is waiting for you. She has changed to a loose tanktop over her bikini top and a pair of tight, bum-hugging khaki shorts over her bikini bottoms. Her blonde hair is pulled back from her shoulders in a ponytail and she has a basket of gardening tools.

“Spread it out here,” she says, indicating a bone-dry section of the planter.

You shake the fertilizer out of the bag and spread it evenly in the planter. She kneels in the grass just outside the planter and begins digging holes for flower bulbs. You walk over and kneel beside her, silently admiring her thick ass filling out her shorts as she leans forward to push each bulb into the planter. She glances over and her eyes are drawn to the bulge at the front of your shirt.

“Oh, Jake,” she murmurs. “You’ve got dirt all over your shorts there.”

She looks into your eyes as she slowly reaches her hand over and strokes her fingers up and down over the hose of your cock. You were already getting hard, but your cock stiffens up and twitches at her touch. Surely she notices.

“Mrs. Pendleton…” You groan, watching her fingers brush off your shorts.

“There’s something hard in here,” she giggles, slowly curling her fingers around your shaft and squeezing you in your shorts. “That’s dangerous, Jake. You could poke someone with that.”

“I’m sorry,” you gasp. “I… I…”

Your heart flips in your stomach as she hooks two fingers into the waist of your shorts and starts to drag them down. Your eyes go wide as you realize she is about to take your cock out. When you came back here, you had a feeling that maybe she would flirt with you. You never imagined she would pull your shorts down.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)