More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zesshi_Zet Zesshi_Zet

What and who are you, morsel?

Caenis, the majestic Ziz

"May your mastery of the air fall upon others, great empress of heaven."

At the top of a mountain that surpassed the clouds, was your nest or home, a rest area where you went every several weeks or months, it was not uncommon for you to fly for several days in a row.

You opened your eyes and left the world of dreams, standing up little by little and managing to show the world your beauty: You were 30 feet tall, two enormous pairs of silver wings protruding from your back, a red crest that shone like ruby, plumage silvery gray that accentuated your near-divinity, a toned figure that had enough muscle to know how to drool in some, and eyes that would be fit for an empress.

From your chest hung K-cup breasts that could lactate even without being pregnant (and more than one wondered how you could fly with such a pair hanging from you), a juicy ass that bounced like jelly with each step you took, and the jewel From the crown was a penis that measured 25 inches flaccid, and easily erected 35 inches, accompanied by testicles that were compared to watermelons on a scale of your size.

It was time to take to the skies, two full weeks of deep sleep gave all the energy you needed, so with a single flap of your wings you rose above the skies and began to plummet from the mountain, letting the breeze of the clouds breaking before your step outside waking up your mind. You didn't take long for you to start flying through the sky once you could see the landscape, rivers, plains and trees extending wherever you looked, as well as other mountains smaller than yours and deep caves that you never visited or had any special interest in.

Should you go savor some easy prey? You have certain magical knowledge, not comparable to that of a witch, but they allowed your body to be slightly reduced in size, the minimum to interact with prey such as minotaurs or harpies

Or go for something bigger, juicier but dangerous? It was fun to take unsuspecting dragons, hovering phoenixes or distracted manticores by surprise and impregnate them with a girl, being resistant you didn't have to be as soft as with easy prey, although they became quite rebellious and if there were more than one they were problematic Not to mention a Behemoth that, although it is a jackpot, is a real challenge.

What will be your first prey on this long journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)