More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChooseYourDoom ChooseYourDoom

You take a look at the roster.

CINDY SLAUGHTER

Fighting style: An energetic and savage scrapper with a toned body, Cindy wears her opponents down with a variety of brutal kicks, punches and submission holds. She lives for the thrill of a bloody fight, and gets her name from her unusually high kill count. Most opponents who face her in the arena meet their untimely demise there in a number of gruesome, humiliating ways. The only ones who don't are the ones who quickly recognize her physical superiority.

Those who do survive an encounter with Miss Slaughter often wish they hadn't. Cindy takes great pleasure in degrading her defeated opponents, reminding them of their failure while they serve in her growing harem. The types of punishments depend on how pathetic her opponents are. Gladiatrices who put up a good fight get cushier jobs, those she bests more easily get to spend their days wiping the sweat from her feet after each match.

Equipment: She wears a tight pair of spandex compression shorts and nothing else. She fights barefoot and with no bra, preferring to fight with her bouncing breasts in the open.

Are you ready?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)