More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Doom911 Doom911

Who's playing?

CEO Tricia Chase is made to play.

Today was meant to go smoothly for Ms. Chase, she had knocked out the meetings even dealt with a surprise HR crisis when one of her workers had been caught in the bathroom doing something Tricia had rather not think about.Certainly she was flattered in some small part, she had spent as much time building up her ad company as she had spent perfecting her body so she was a toned blonde knockout who dominated her workplace and demanded both respect and attention with her authority but there's a time and a place for such disgusting behavior and she wouldn't have someone jerk off to her in her business. What had really ruined her day though were two things; first her secretary Amy had messed up scheduling an important virtual meeting with a distant client due to what she called "Pregnancy Brain" while training her temporary replacement Aisha and Tricia was to be in the office well past everyone else going home and the second thing that ruined her day was a chance meeting with a whore.

Calling for an Uber she was irked that the app had told her to meet the driver on the corner rather than the front of her building, downtown at night it was leagues safer to wait inside the building she owned than on the corner but she had tried to time it so her ride would be there by the time she reached the corner. Unfortunately they had apparently got caught in traffic and were running late And there goes your tip she thought when a clicking noise struck her ears as the odor of sex and cigarettes filled the air, turning Tricia saw waddling towards a young tanned lady almost as tall as Tricia in her six inch heels clad in a white gauzy top and little shorts struggling to wrap around her wide hips, a head of flowing amber hair highlighted by the glow of the night's neon glow and swollen pregnant belly on the verge of popping, and a belly button poking out like a cherry on top.

Doing her best to keep from staring Tricia couldn't help but gawk a bit "Hey I see you staring." she called out slowly clicking her heels steadily waddling closer. "I wasn't always like this y'know" Well duh Tricia thought checking her phone to see her driver had gotten lost en route. "Want to know how it happen?" she asked ending all her sentences with a giddy upward inflection.

"How what happen?" Tricia kicked herself for engaging, this is how people get robbed Tricia.

"How I got tagged" she asserted rubbing her swollen midriff, as she puffed her cigarette letting the smoke fill the air.

"T-tagged?" Tricia wondered was that some kind of slang, "I think I know how you got tagged" she dismissed doing air quotes with her free hand. She wasn't afraid per se but she'd always assumed anyone that had to spread their legs to get ahead would probably be dumb enough to do something to make a buck, especially now that she'd gotten knocked up.

"Oh" she chuckled rubbing her sore back "You think Tagged means getting preggers? No I shouldn't be preggers, I got my tubes tied." she exclaimed puffing her smokes."It was my girlfriend that got me knocked up."

Tricia took a step away reaching the curb. "Your girlfriend?" she paused as lurid fantasies flashed through her head of this whore and her girlfriend pumping each other with some stranger's seed as she filled her burgeoning belly hoping to get knocked up. Personally the thought always made her skin crawl and she had never understood the obsession with getting knocked up or baby showers people crowding around to rub the belly.

"As far as I could remember she'd been the one with a baby on the way." stepping all the closer she was steadily scanning for folks passing by, as Tricia kept trying to avoid eye contact. "She kept telling me about how she had gotten tagged but I didn't seem to understand" she laughed patting her stomach. "Once I got tagged though, I knew what she meant" she laughed few steps away from Tricia she could feel the heat coming from her heavy heaving waist

"Wait!" Finally having enough she turned "If you got your tubes tied how did you get knocked up?" she must be high as a kite Tricia guessed this woman's story making no sense smelling the smoke filled air for cloves.

"This is how." she grinned finally belly to belly "Tag, your it!" Thrusting her hips forward she bumped her belly against the confused ceo, her popped out belly button pressing up against Tricia's navel.

"What the he..." Tricia began before a wave of nausea fell over her, she clutched the nearby lamp pole hoping her sudden vertigo would fall away while the hooker could only laugh. The sudden bright lights seemed to only worsen the feeling but Tricia saw that it was her Uber driver come to her rescue, she stumbled forward pushing past this deranged woman not caring how pregnant she was and fell into the back seat her head reeling with the motion. "Drive!" she barked out as she slammed the door in front of the potbellied prostitute.

Theophania or Tiffany for short or Tiff to her girlfriend Becca watched as the snob rode away, the need to vom was already passing as she checked her purse. Inside was a yellowed note explaining that she had been made to play this inane game from Becca who apparently caught it from another broad on the street. She watched as the note fizzled into nothingness its ashes floating off after Tricia. Tiff wondered if whoever she had tagged would have the change come upon her slowly like Becca had said or if she'd pop out like she had ripping through her favorite shirt.

How does the change come upon Tricia? Fast or slow.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)