More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by servus servus

Who will you write to?

CAZZOPLUS (The sexiest path: are you ready for many enjoyable surprises?)

Your cock is like the diviner's stick: it guides you, it shows you the way. And you must obey.

Your cock started to twist immeditely when you read the boy's proposal for a threesome, you can't deny it. You still have some doubts, the boy seems too good to you. Better make sure he's not fooling you, right?

You write to him: “Hi, nice picture, is it really you? If yes, send me a selfie where you touch your nose with your finger"

Half a minute goes by and the photo arrives. It is a much less perfect and glossy image than that of the profile, you can see it was made quickly. But the boy is really him and he touches the tip of his nose with his middle finger.

He writes to you: “Here is the picture. If you come right now, I'll stick this finger in your ass. And after the finger you will enjoy two nice cocks. Ok?"

You can't resist. You ask him for the address, he gives it to you.

You get ready quickly and run to him. You ring the bell, following the instructions he gave you. The door opens and here is this young black god in front of you. he is truly gorgeous. He wears a tight white T-shirt and a pair of gray and bulging boxers.

"Come in" he says in a hasty, but not aggressive tone of voice.

You follow him into a short hallway and you arrive in the living room. And here is the third man, sitting on the sofa.

Who is the third man?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)