More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

How will she take her first steps in becoming University President?

By taking the initiative with her course tutor

In a lot of ways, being a breeder like Beth is a competitive field, one of the most competitive in all of the courses available. Everyone wants to be a breeder, for their jobs to actually go and work on a breeding farm like it was a 9-5. Clocking in, fucking the tight arseholes, pussies and mouths that the government can provide with you getting paid the big bucks. It is ideal and Beth knows that she is the best in her class. It may just be pure arrogance on her part or it may be due to the fact that she has got a higher sex drives than most futas and in the previous classes, she has always been 1st in her class in every category.

She was easily going to pass the course and get top marks but she wanted more, she wanted University President before she left so she can use it as a even better stepping stone so she will be accepted into the best breeding farms, the ones that cater mainly to the rich. So she had a plan. The course tutor was a female, not a futa. Which was very rare as the young, eager futas usually got too horny and each lesson devolved into pure sex for an hour. But Miss Naden was an exception. She projected an aura of dominance and confident that most females would love to have, she usually stopped the eager futas from rutting her through her iron will and her stinging words. Technically this was illegal for a female to do but no-one would tell on Miss Naden as she was beautiful and any arrested female would spend a week in the re-education camps before being moved off to another town or city to start their subservient lives anew.

Beth was horny thinking about Miss Naden, with her long hair tied up in a bun and a pair of glasses on that gave her a look of a stern librarian. Her body was that of a fertile goddess. Curves in every place you want, an arse that jiggled with the slightest movement and wouldn't be contained by the plain black skirt she wore. Her boobs wasn't stupid big, which Beth loved, but they were big enough that Beth imagined her stiff rod wrapped up in the two fleshy orbs, getting milked by them as her cock dripped its thick precum on them. She wore a standard white buttoned up shirt with the top three buttons undone so some cleavage showed. She was the talk of the class and the object of many of the futas' desires.

But the other students didn't know what Beth had found out on pure accident. Miss Naden had a daughter. She had found out by overhearing Naden talking to a younger woman outside of uni grounds. Beth had been heading home and had spotted them, being noisy, she had listened until the younger woman went "cya mom". Beth would fuck the younger woman and see if this woman could tell her how to get into the good graces of her mother so Beth could fuck her. She knew where the woman lived so Beth set off to knock on her door.

Does Beth go there and find the younger Naden on her own or with her pathetic femboy cuck of a brother?

(Sorry for no sex, this is just set up for her plan. Plus it has been 9-10 months since i wrote on here and i feel like my writing may have declined. Comment below if you have any suggestions. Btw i am open to doing commissions.)

What does Beth do to seduce Miss Naden's daughter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)