More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AbsoluteZero AbsoluteZero

Should she buy the game or just go to the convention?

Buy the Game

That night ended pretty much the same it usually did. With arguing.

Suzy loved her friends, but sometimes, they were of no help. Jake, especially. She was only really friends with him because he wasn't as much of a massive dick in real life. But internet anonymity turned him into some weird, power trip troll. Which was cool, until she couldn't take it anymore.

She passed the remaining time working on her cosplay before finally jumping onto her computer for the Mist sale. She was so hyped about this game after reading the devblog and even watching some of the UserTube videos they posted earlier about it. She even downloaded the free soundtrack they released on their official game page.

"I fan way too hard sometimes." Suzy said this aloud as she minimized her window, only to see her new wallpaper... based around the new game. The logo was printed in big, bright letters across the monitor with the release date printed in smaller print right below it. Just looking at it got her excited.

So excited, even, that she had pulled up the game's store page on Mist and was awaiting midnight to hit so she could add it to her cart the second it appeared on sale.

And that's what she did.

The second she successfully checked out and the installation began, she felt a sense of accomplishment. She knew that she needed to sleep if she wanted to look her best for the convention later. But that would have to wait.

Just as the game was almost done installing, she got an instant message from Jake.

"Yo. Get the game?"

"Yup. Installing now."

"Cool. Just add me when you get the chance and we can play together. JakeDaMan93"

"Kk. I'm still SueZRoll."

No response was given which made sense since her installation had finished and his was no doubtedly done as well.

The initial patching of the game after registering took mere minutes and before Suzy couldn't take anymore waiting, the game launched and she was introduced to the character creation screen. Oddly enough, she was only able to play a female character and when she hovered over the male option, it said "reserved for only male users; will be changed in future patch."

"Well that's going to get them some serious backlash in the news tomorrow..." But Suzy wasn't miffed by it since she mostly played female characters anyways. She was moreso miffed by the very few monster species she had to pick from.

She only was able to become a devil, a siren, a succubus, a mermaid, or... a human?

What species does Suzy choose from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)