More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonySD AnonySD

What is Suzy wearing today?

Business Casual

The Id gave out an annoyed sigh.

"You really have nothing, don't you?" the Id said angrily. "Nothing that will let you show some skin at work. Nothing to let your freak flag fly."

Suzy frowned. She was always proud of her wardrobe. Everything in it looked perfectly professional.

"Yeah, well, none of it is sexy," the Id said. "Fine. If this is all you have, then I guess I'll have to work to make it as sexy as possible."

Suzy found herself looking through her wardrobe. After a few minutes, she took out a simple, gray business jacket that felt form fitting every time she put it own. She also took out a charcoal skirt that stopped just between her knees and legs. She laid them on the bed and looked them over for a moment before grabbing the skirt and pulling it on.

"Wait," Suzy said, starting to panic. "What about underwear? A bra? A shirt?"

"Nope," the Id said, sounding gleeful. "This is all you get. Consider yourself lucky. If I weren't a part of you and rather liked being, you know, not in jail, we'd be going out completely naked."

Suzy pulled on the skirt and slide the jacket on. She buttoned it as well as she could. She was lucky. The jacket was able to cover enough of her breasts as to be considered decent. Still, if anyone looked closely, they'd definitely notice she was shirtless. Not to mention, because the jacket was so form fitting, it caused an obvious cleavage. Luckily for Suzy, the skirt was a decent size.

"Which reminds me," the Id said. "We totally need to go on a shopping spree and get some much skimpier outfits. But that's for later. Right now, let's get some shoes on and head out."

Suzy found some nice black high heels and slipped them on. She grabbed her purse, her cell, and her car keys and walked to the door. She felt herself wiggling her ass with every step.

"Now the question becomes," the Id said, "where are we going? Do we really want to waste a whole other day at work? Or should we play hooky? We have a whole world of possibilities."

Where is Suzy going today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)