More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Where is Suzy going today?

Sex Shop Pit Stop

Suzy frowned and thought to herself. 'You know, if I get fired, I'll never be able to afford a shopping spree, let alone anything else."

The Id pouted. "Fine. But we're making a pit stop."

The Id disappeared and Suzy blinked. Was it over? Did the thing leave? Unfortunately, the Id laughed in her head.

"Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not here," the Id said.

Suzy sighed and left her apartment and went to her car. As soon as she was strapped in and sitting comfortably, she took out her phone and looked up the nearest sex shop. Seeing her hand going through the motions and looking at the results, Suzy blushed hard and felt utterly powerless to stop herself.

"Oh, look!" the Id said. "There's one right nearby, just a few blocks away. Let's go check it out."

Suzy started driving and, within a few minutes, pulled into the parking lot of the XXX Adult Shop. She got out, locked up her car, and went into the shop.

Suzy had never been in a sex shop before. However, she had some expectations and she definitely didn't expect it to be so clean. Not the merchandise of course. Their were whips, chains, handcuffs, costumes, a curtained off section for porn, and an entire aisle filled with dildos. But the floors were clean enough to shine and everything seemed to be in place. She was kind of impressed, really.

She glanced toward the counter of the store and saw a bored looking guy who had been flicking through his phone. The guy wasn't exactly 'movie star hot' but he wasn't a schlub either. He was decent looking. She would easily suck his dick or fuck him if he asked.

Suzy frowned to herself. 'Since when do I try to rate how hot a guy is?' she thought.

"Since now," the Id said. "No matter what, from now on you'll judge a guy first by whether or not you'd fuck him."

The guy glanced up at her and gave her a polite smile.

Suzy winked at him and smiled. "Hey, sweetie."

He nodded and didn't respond, going back to his phone.

Suzy went up and down the aisles looking at all the different merchandise. She could feel the Id in her head practically giddy with glee.

"Look at this stuff," the Id said. "Vibrating panties, butt plugs, electrodes, nipple clamps, dildos of every shape and size you could imagine. Oh, it's just too much. I think we'll need some help."

Suzy wiggled her ass up to the counter and leaned on it, making sure to stick her chest out. She smiled flirtatiously at the guy behind the counter. He looked up from his phone again and blinked. He couldn't help but glance down at Suzy's chest. She giggled and wiggled her chest a little, bouncing her boobs for the guy.

"Hey there, stud," she said in a sultry voice. "I could use some help."

"Uhm..." the man stuttered for a moment. "H-How can I help you?" he said to her tits.

"I'm looking for something that will make my work day at least a thousand times more fun. What can you recommend?"

What does the sex shop worker recommend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)