More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Buffy the Hermaprodite Vampire Slayer

Buffy Summers was a beautiful girl living in L.A., extremely popular with her classmates, a queen bee.

She was also a Potential, destined to be the next Slayer. To be a magically enhanced warrior, hunter of Vampires and fated to save the world.

That didn't mean much yet. It meant she was a bit faster, stronger, more agile than the average girl which she made use of through cheer-leading to further leverage her popularity. She also didn't get sick. At all. (Except for that really disturbing one time...)

Ahem.... She didn't get sick. At all.

Until that is the spring of the year 1996 when India Cohen was slain not all that far away in San Diego.

Buffy Summers was Called and she was able to do little more than writhe and moan in her bed for twelve hours as the transformation ran its course. After a truly horrific night in which Buffy at one point actually wished her parents hadn't gone out of town for the weekend, she woke up in the morning and felt inexplicably one hundred percent fine. Better than fine. Like a million bucks.

That feeling lasted about two minutes until she noticed it.

She had a penis.

And while that was no doubt shocking, it was not unexpected as her Watcher explained to her a week later.

Buffy hadn't been paying too much attention to the loon's crazy talk about destinies and the forces of darkness. He was clearly an old creeper with the gall to try and her right in the girl's locker room of her high school! His shockingly accurate description of some really freaky dreams she'd been having had given her pause. But the knife thrown at her face had put him firmly back into creepy stalker psycho territory, the fact that she'd miraculously caught it not doing much to combat that impression.

But then Merrick had revealed that he knew about her penis, something she'd taken great pains over the last week to keep hidden (and forcing some fashion choices that were definitely causing her carefully maintained social status to take a hit).

So it turned out she was the Slayer--Into every generation, there is a chosen one. One girl in all the world. She alone will wield the strength and skill to stand against the vampires, the demons, and the forces of darkness; To stop the spread of their evil and the swell of their numbers. She is the Slayer. Also she gets a cock, a great big honking cock.

No, seriously. Full stop.

Apparently it went like this: old mystic ancient dudes used a super demon's essence or whatever to give some poor girl the power to punch demon faces in. Oh and it just so happened they used a male demon cause you know everyone knows that chick demons are all weak and playing home maker while the hubby's out eating babies. Right. So anyway, this caused the girl to get a dick and balls to go with the super strength. Dudes didn't think that particular little side effect was too much of a problem, wasn't like they expected the poor girl to have a normal life anyway. No dating for this girl! No sir! Just monster killing all day all night twenty-four seven! She's not going to get too far with any cute guys that come calling, not with the ole' twig and berries scaring them off from her poor underused never gets to see the light vagina.

So anyway, stuff happened way differently than that other universe where Slayers weren't unfortunate hermaphrodites.

Biggest one? Angelus didn't happen for one. Star-crossed love story doesn't really work when the guy knows you have a dick.

There's more obviously but let's focus on those in turn, shall we?

Which Season?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)