More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Whom do you see in the mirror?

Bryce and Cortney

In the mirror to the left, stares a long haired male with glasses and a gotei.

His name is Bryce Melton, the one that received the tickets to this place. To his right, starring in another mirror is his friend, and ex , Cortney McElroy.

She's a beautiful woman of the same age of 28, has two kids in elementary school, with two different fathers I believe. She has blondish light brown hair, and wears a red shirt with black undershirt.

Bryce invited her, cause, he still loves her, and thought this would be a good way to catch up, since this is the first time they have seen each other in a few years. Their was a third ticket. But, he misplaced it, so it's only the two of them. "So we're to first ?" She asks. Bryce looks at the layout map in the front room, that people can grab one of , unfortunately it's only of the first floor. "Well I known that zombie grave yard is near the steps downtown the basement, were I was told Dracula's crypt was by a friend that helped put this together, and theirs a a crypt of the bride's before it...upstairs is unknown to me though, oh and theirs a witches library here on floor one, or we it upstairs" says Bryce, trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

"Well.....I'm kinda into werewolves, and zombie movies, and Vampires are always a classic monster....so something along that line, I'd be find with checking out first" reply's Cortney.

Which exhibit do they head for ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)