More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by bryce193 bryce193

Which exhibit do they head for ?

To the Vampires

Bryce thinks about it for a moment "I think vampires are a good start, but which area do you wish Cortney" says Bryce. "I think Dracula's crypt myself" she reply's. Bryce and Cortney start towards the west wing, where the stairs down is. As they walk, they see a couple of people, they act strangely, like they want to pounce . As they pass , they stare , but they don't do a thing, just walk past. Perhaps its Because Cortney and Bryce didn't acknowledge them in the right way, or that they were just strange people.

Closer to the steps, a guy and girl run pass them in a panic, they don't stop. "We'll I guess whatever exhibit they where at was a good one" says Bryce. "I don't know...perhaps they just scare easily" reply's Cortney, before they continue down the stairs, on the stairs about half way, they see a beautiful woman ascending the stairs. She wears a nice black dress and her eyes seem very alluring. "Hello their.....did you two see my friends....they got a little scared, before I knew it they ran away...?" She asks . Both Cortney and Bryce can't help but stare "we did see a guy and girl run pass us upstairs" reply's Cortney.

"Mmm....really now....was the girl breasts perky and bouncey......you know what, it doesn't matter.....I'd bet it was them....thanks, by the way I'm Gwen, and I know you two will enjoy ether the Dracula exhibit or the Bride's exhibit" she says with arroused tone , as she struts pass them, and heads upstairs., as she reaches the top, Gwen turns Around. "Or you two can join me....your choice" Gwen Coes.

Next...........

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)