More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Broken Curfew Part 1

Pulling into the garage late one night Olivia hopes her parents have already gone to sleep as it’s almost an hour past her curfew and they told her the last time she broke her curfew that the next time she did so she would be punished which she personally thinks is ridiculous considering that she is legally an adult but according to them as long as she lives under their roof she will follow their rules so that is the way it is.

Stepping out of her car Olivia quietly closes the car door, takes off her shoes and socks, drops them next to the washer and enters the house barefoot. Upon stepping into the kitchen Olivia is relieved to see that the house is dark.

After grabbing a quick drink of water Olivia places the glass in the sink and then tiptoes upstairs as quietly as possible as she knows if her parents find out she broke her curfew agaishe’ll be in big trouble.

As she steps onto the second floor Olivia is dismayed to see that her little brother Cade seems to still be awake.

Knowing she has to pass his room on her way to her room at the end of the hall Olivia is concerned he’ll narc on her to their parents.

Not knowing what else to do Olivia does her best to sneak past his room without him seeing her. Unfortunately just as Olivia is passing his doorway Cade happens to be looking in that direction.

Realizing she’s been spotted Olivia freezes like a deer in the headlights. As Olivia stands there frozen she waits for her brother to say something. After a few moments Cade speaks :

“Hey sis. I imagine you don’t want mom and dad to know you’re just getting home.”

Not wanting to wake their parents Olivia enters Cade’s room to negotiate with him. Closing his door behind herself Olivia says :

“Please don’t tell them, Cade.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)