More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Brogan’s Confession

Waking up on the morning of Wednesday, February 20th Brogan steps out of bed naked and barefoot as she almost always sleeps in the nude before walking over to the crib to check on her son who's about three months old.

Upon doing so Brogan is pleased to discover that he's still asleep.

Deciding to take the opportunity to take a shower, Brogan quietly tiptoes into the master bathroom connected to her and her boyfriend's bedroom opens the sliding glass door, steps into the large shower area, closes the shower door, turns on the water and enjoys the feeling of the warm water cascading over every inch of what she affectionately refers to as her new mom bod that she's still in the process of learning to love as ever since she got pregnant and gave birth three months ago she's gained 30 extra pounds of what she thinks of as delicious curves.

As Brogan continues to stand under the shower she hears what sounds like footsteps in her bedroom followed by the sound of someone clearing their throat behind her.

Quickly turning around Brogan sees her boyfriend Mathias standing in the bathroom doorway wearing a t-shirt and shorts.

Upon realizing that her boyfriend is watching her shower Brogan blushes and says :

Would you care to join me?

To which Mathias says :

Normally, I would love that. However, I think I will just watch this time. After all, you look adorable standing there naked, barefoot and dripping wet.

To which Brogan says :

Aww thanks, honey. You're sweet.

Before going back to her shower.

Knowing that Mathias is watching Brogan decides to put on a little show for him.

Feeling mischievous Brogan drops down on her hands and knees and crouches in the large shower stall naked and on all fours before turning around to face Mathias who is still watching her every move.

Stunned by the way Brogan is behaving Mathias says :

What are you doing honey?

To which Brogan replies without standing up :

I'm putting on a show for you. Also, I'm going to let you in on a secret I've never told anyone else before.

I've always had a secret fantasy of being someone’s pet girl.

To which Mathias says after several moments of stunned silence :

What do you mean by that Brogan?

To which Brogan replies while still enjoying the feeling of crouching on her hands and knees with her bare breasts just hanging down completely unrestricted and the warm water cascading over her :

Well, I'll tell you more if you promise to not tell anyone else.

To which Mathias says :

Of course Brogan. I love you. You're the mother of our child. You know you can trust me.

To which Brogan responds :

Okay. Here's the story: As long as I can remember whenever I got the chance to I liked to wander around the house I grew up in with my sister and mom naked and on all fours.

However, I only ever did this when I was alone. Sometimes I even went into the backyard and walked around naked on all fours.

And I always felt so liberated and free.

As it might surprise you to know that I discovered early in life that I am happiest when I'm naked and on all fours.

In fact, I once spent almost an entire week just wandering around my house completely naked on all fours. And I was about eighteen years old at that point. It was summertime and my mom and sister had gone on vacation and I had convinced my mother that I was responsible enough to be allowed to stay home alone for the first time in my life.

Having convinced her that I could handle staying home alone for an entire week she and my sister left the next morning. And as soon as they left the house and pulled out of the driveway I practically tore my pajama shirt and pants off and started dancing around the house completely naked and carefree.

Following that, I immediately dropped onto my hands and knees and vowed to myself that I would spend as much of my week as possible totally naked on all fours.

Having made that decision I then crawled into the kitchen still completely naked, barefoot and carefree while enjoying the liberating feeling of crawling around my house and living out my secret fantasy of being a pet.


How does Mathias react to Brogan’s confession? Does he encourage her to live her fantasy in the privacy of their own home? Or does something else happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)