More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Brittany's body

A voluptuous golden haired beauty sat highlighted by the morning sunlight as it peeked through her bedroom window. Her tresses splayed out around her head, glistening brightly as her naked body was bathed in its luminescence.

Alone as she was, a cacophony of voices were deep in conversation as she slumbered.

“Well...she passed out, that was fun” A disembodied female voice spoke, its tone was dry but had a rather throaty accent, sharp, smokey and with a slight rumble.

“She’s just a bit surprised is all, she could use with a rest” another softer feminine voice spoke out, its manner of speaking was gentle, soft and patient.

“Mwell Shoes beeeing mwaah breel Praiin!” A third woman's voice heavily muffled spoke.

The voices all sounded similar but held varying tones, meanwhile the nude woman slumbered still.

“Okay, so while sleeping beauty here is taking a nap...does anyone remember what happened?”

“No...not really, I didn't have a good view from down here. I remember...vaguely an argument we had with...with…” The voice stuttered trailing off.

“Are you alright?” The first voice spoke in concern.

“I...don't know, I feel like I should or it’s not something I can remember. But...I, we...I can only remember that argument for some reason, not who I had it with or why...or at least….But I'm sure I know what I am. But...not what my name is...does that make sense?” The second voice said with uncertainty. There was a “tsk” noise made by the first voice as the woman grumbled and rolled to her side in her fitful sleep. Bringing a hand down and scratching at her expansive backside. Letting her supernaturally firm breasts flatten against the silken sheets of her queen sized bed.

“Oh thank goodness, the sun was very distracting in my vision” The first voice spoke.

“Finally! Jeez, as much as I like where I am, I could really get some fresh air now and then. Thank god she sleeps in the nude...the damn prude!” A third voice rang out.

“Oh hello, good morning...it's nice to meet all of you again, I don't remember much...But I think you called yourself Bambi right?” The second voice asked softly.

“Sure did sweet lips! And ol boobs for brains up top is...Bridget...right? I dunno my thoughts are a little fuzzy” the now named “Bambi” stated.

“Yes, I recall that was my name, and I believe our shell shocked host is named Bethany I believe” Bridget calculated. A small silence passed before Bridget noticed a small moan of disappointment come from below.

“Is everything alright dear?” She asked.

“Im just...you all have names..and Im just…..I don't know” the second voice spoke slowly and quietly.

“Hey hey, no belly aching! Don’t worry about it, as soon as the dunderhead wakes up we can sort it all out. Besides I remember a certain promise she made to ya even if everything else is all fuzzy. But we’ll get you a name and then we can put a bun in that oven of yers” Bambi spoke with confidence.

“Thank you, that's very kind of you to say”

“Bambi? You sound….very different than I remember, less...well…” Bridget trailed off.

“Ya, I noticed that too...I don't know, maybe it's because we were all new and fresh, but...ever since I learned my name I feel like...totally different. It's like...I’m a bit more focused than I was before...on getting this sweet booty pounded!” She finished rather loudly. Causing the sleeping blonde to grunt in her sleep.

“Yes...well, that's not changed. And yes dear, don't worry we’ll get you a name as soon as our gracious host awakens. We have much to discuss with her”

“Thank you for reassuring me, Mmm I feel so warm” the unnamed voice said, with a slight moan.

The woman began to rouse from her abrupt fainting spell as she brought a delicate hand to her nethers, trailing along her lightly furred mound as she teased at the outer lips which swelled with growing arousal.

“Oh...that tickles!” The voice giggled. The fingers stopped their teasing and the hand quickly pulled away as their owner finally opened their ethereal blue eyes wide and roused to alertness.

“Whu!?” She gasped. Rolling over to a sitting position, causing a muffled shout of surprise to emanate from somewhere down below. She roughly grabbed at her breasts as if seeing them for the first time, looking down at them with awe and fascination.

“Hey! Not so rough, that's delicate hardware you’re handling!” Bridget complained, having been manhandled and tossed around rudely. The woman pulled her hands away as if struck by lightning and gave a shrill shriek.

“What…” She whispered.

“We have many things to discuss ---”

“THE…” Her tone grew in volume.

“--as for our previous agreement, our conditions--”

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK!!??” She finished with a shrill scream. The scream was cut short as she became aware of several things immediately and her hand shot up to cover her mouth. First, her mouth barely opened in response to her scream. Second, and slightly more disturbing was that she felt no familiar exhale of air either in her lungs or through her mouth. Third, and equally disturbing was the jolt of pleasure the shout had produced in her mouth. Finally and most unexpected was that the sound caused the walls and the floor to shake, the blinds rustling and her bed to rumble. The impromptu earthquake caused her to pull her legs up from the floor as she cowered in her bed.

“--that was...interesting. But, we have other matters of more importance” Bridget continued. The woman looked down to her immense cleavage where the voice was originating from and screamed at it

“Get out of my body! And change me back!!” She yelled at her gorgeous tits, then covered her mouth again as her lips started to tingle and feel a little puffy.

“That’s hardly what we agreed upon, You’re being unco-operative again Bethany!” Bridget argued.

“Bethany!? My name isn't Bethany! It's Bethany! got it?” She ranted, with a look of confusion coming over her face.

“Yes, we’ve established that, and would you quit yelling? I can hear you quite fine without raising your voice” Bridget said dryly.

“That's not my name! My name is B...B...Bethany!? Dammit. I...don't remember my name!..and it's because of you!” She yelled pointing an accusing finger at her boobs.

“That's not very hospitable of you, and I had nothing to do with whatever memory issues you’re having” Bridget defended.

“Yeah, I'm not going to believe what some ghost is saying after they turned me into a woman and possessed my tits, god….this has to be a nightmare” Bethany rambled, bringing a hand up to her soft golden hair and wringing a hand through it.

“I assure you this is very much real, and i'm not “Tits” i’m Bridget thank you very much, also not a ghost and not the reason for your...supposed gender change”

“Supposed!? I was a man for chrissakes...today was my 40th birthday! Now I'm….what the hell!?” Bethany gasped as she looked to the side of her bedroom wall and noticed a large mirrored closet where she could take in a good view of her room as well as the rest of her body.

She was perfection, beauty given form as if sculpted from marble. Her hair practically glowed with a golden vitality, sparkling in the motes of light. Her skin was a rich olive tone, with not even a slight scar or blemish. Long but toned legs filled with supple flesh and filled with muscle led into thick meaty thighs that would make a horse blush. She could feel the heft and weight of each leg as she twisted her waist and lifted her feet. Her lower body was a powerhouse of sculpted yet feminine grace. Oddly she stood on the balls of her feet, her calves refusing to meet the floor as she stood nearly prancing on tiptoes. Yet felt no discomfort or pain.

Her waist was far from thin, but filled with trim muscle and definition. Her hand trailed along her abdomen as she turned from the side to glance at her backside. Giant cheeks that could barely be held with both of her hands on one side flowed from her well defined back, she could see parts of her ass just from looking forward in the mirror; they were so large, perfectly spherical, and yet looking natural and smooth nonetheless. Plush as well as firm.

Turning around she gasped, as her breasts wobbled into her view, she could feel them at all times, their weight unmistakable. Huge masses of flesh, jutting naturally from her frame. Larger than even her shoulders could contain as they mashed against the sides of her inner forearms. She experimentally hefted their weight, surprised at the feelings it produced in her fingers as well as her breasts, they were full and soft but looked natural and organic.

“Yes Bethany, boobs...boobs good” Bridget mimicked as she was appreciated. Bethany dropped her arms and glared at her chest.

“Shut up...I, who the hell am I?” Bethany wondered, looking at her face, her hair seemed to be styled and well dressed even after waking up from bed twice in the same morning. Its golden mane flowed across her back like a waterfall with intricate curls framing them every now and then. Stopping as it brushed just shy above her lower back. Her face was immaculately made up, eyelashes curled, eyebrows trimmed, lips glossed with a natural dark red tint with just a slight hint of blush and darkened mascara under her eyes.

“You’re Bethany of course” Bridget supplied.

“No...no I was a man, I was 40 years old….was going to be...I look like some overdeveloped bimbo...no more than like twenty or more years old...this isn't me!” Bethany stomped her foot petulantly, not having much effect at the way her calves seemed to keep her feet permanently on her toes.

“Well whoever you used to be, you’re Bethany now so get used to it, we’ve got a lot of ground to cover if we’re all going to live together” Bethany glared at her chest as it argued with her.

“No!...change me back! And get the hell out of my body” Bethany raged as quietly as her frustration could allow as what was happening in her mouth was still distracting and another mystery to solve. Her boobs actually wiggled against her chest in indignation.

“That wasn't part of the deal” Bridget countered.

“What deal? Are you some sort of demon? I don't believe in that stuff...and I never made no deals with no ….whatever the hell you are...so get out of the tits...that I'm not supposed to have, change me back into a guy and leave me alone!” Bethany shouted.

“I'm afraid that's quite impossible,” Bridget explained softly.

“Oh yeah? Why is that?”

“Because, I'm not a ghost or a demon, or a poltergeist, an imp, a goblin, a fairy, a spirit, an oni or whatever you may think I am” Bridget protested.

“Okay...then what the hell are you?”

“A lovely pair of 40HH breasts attached to a rather rude and uncooperative young lady” Bridget explained. Bethany’s mouth dropped in shock.

“What the hell...stop playing around!” Bethany sulked.

“I'm not playing around, I am what I am...just as Bambi is a wonderful and lovely derriere and...well we need to give our other partner her own name or figure out if what it is, she’s quite distressed that---” Bridget was cut off.

“Derriere??...WHAT!?” Bethany swiftly spun on her toes and stared at her shamefully beautiful ass. Not seeing anything out of the ordinary before a voice that sounded just like her own sprung out from it.

“Heya toots!” Bambi greeted her as she finally got a chance to be included in the conversation. Bethany spun around and wrung her hands in the air in a panic.

“YOU’RE POSSESSING MY ASSHOLE!?” She screamed. Bambi took offense and quickly defended herself.

“Hey hey! The only asshole here is you! I’m as clean as a whistle and the only thing I got coming out this hole is the same thing you got going on up front...besides we don't even do that..anymore? I don't know, all I know is that I don't do that icky “number 2” thing, and I got some serious cushion...look what I can do!” Bambi touted as she wiggled her cheeks as a sort of automatic twerking motion began with Bethany's backside. She gave a loud “Eeep!” as the sensations made her feel funny in her ass as they wobbled without her say.

“Hey...don't do that!” Bethany glared at her ass.

“Well next time be nicer, yer a real grump ya’know?” Bambi argued.

“No, this is crazy, I'm crazy, you’re all crazy,” Bethany explained as she fought against this new reality. Bridgett had had enough.

“This is getting us nowhere, we’ve been going in circles all morning...we need to lay down some ground rules if we’re to live together peacefully. As they say Teamwork ---”

“Makes the dream work!” A cheery voice supplied, stopping Bethany in her tracks as she peered down between her thighs with mounting dread.

“Hi Bethany...it's so wonderful to finally meet you...Im..Mmmph!” The voice was cut off as Bethany stood with her thighs clamped shut tightly to stifle that third voice from between where her cock used to be. Bridget gasped loudly.

“How could you do that to her, she’s already distressed enough as it is and she was being very courteous and patient” Bridget chided. Bethany wobbled on her clenched feet and shook her head in disagreement.

“No, no this is all crazy!, i'm not a woman and my….my, bits and parts aren't talking” She argued.

“Get used to it sister, Man why is she in charge anyway? She’s no fun at all” Bambi chipped in.

“This is who and what we are, we need to learn to cooperate if we’re to coexist, or go insane...we’re all in this together Bethany, we can't do this without you” Bridget tried to reason. Bethany still shook her head refusing to listen, thighs still clenched tightly as muffled grunts and sobbing could be heard.

“Ease up on er will ya? She ain't never done nothing wrong besides being attached to a Jerk like you!” Bambi yelled as she could hear her partner's gentle weeping.

“I agree wholeheartedly, she is innocent in this endeavor...if you would be kind enough to unclench your legs and let her free of her unnecessary bondage, she’s had it rough out of all of us” Bridget sympathized.

Bethany’s resolve was waning, as a man a crying woman had always been a weakness of hers and her defenses had crumbled the more she heard the cries between her legs grow as she knew she was the source of it. She let out a sigh and fell against the bed.

“Mmph!” Bambi let out a grunt, as all the weight was pleasantly stored on her, she relished in being used, and sighed internally as she let herself drift away in the soft silk sheets caressing her cheeks and Bethany's body resting itself entirely on her surface.

“Im sorry, Im sorry, I'm sorry….I’ll never speak without permission or, or...or..I just...wanted to say Hi...I ...Just….wanted….” The voice trailed off into unintelligible sobs. Sobs which caused an uneasy and queasy feeling in her gut, like her body was going through terrible cramps. Not painful, just uncomfortable and was making her quite nauseous. Bethany’s face turned a light shade of green as she brought a hand to her stomach to quell the rolling waves of unease.

“Look what you've caused in your callousness, she’s practically distraught!...you need to comfort her” Bridget demanded. Bethany looked down into her expansive cleavage.

“What do you want me to do? I didn't mean to...she's….my…..pussy!?” Bethany spoke aloud in confusion.

“Well then what do you do to comfort a pussy then?” Bridget questioned, already knowing the answer.

“What? I cant ...You can't expect me to...arghhh” Bethany groaned, as the cries continued and her insides felt as if a storm was raging within. She grasped her stomach with both hands as she braced herself.

“It's either that, or deal with the cramps...I can feel them too you know, and when she’s in a good mood, so is the rest of us...that's one aspect of our relationship you’ll need to be acutely aware of” her boobs explained. Bethany ground as a knot formed deep somewhere in her bowels and she slowly slid a hand down to her sobbing and depressed pussy.

Her fingers danced over the soft tuft of brilliant golden fur as she could feel some of the storm within her abiding. Bethany slipped her digit over the mound of flesh just outside her labia and gently patted and caressed their folds and contours. The sobbing diminished as she continued her delicate exploration of her new and sentient sex.

“Be gentle with her, take it easy…” Bridget coached, looking downwards as Bethany explored further. She grunted in an unladylike manner as a response, steadying herself with one hand on the silk sheets of her bed, while the other teased at a now silent pussy. She tried to bite her lips to stifle a moan but her thickened chops encountered no teeth, her tongue lapped at sensitive inner flesh.

“Auuh!” She moaned loudly, her tongue, her lips, everything in her mouth felt so good now. She barely felt the warm drool pooling at their sides. Her body was practically humming with energy, the tips of her fingers, her hair, her toes stretching as she twisted her thighs in response. Bethany closed her eyes, as she lost herself within an inner ecstasy she had never felt before as a man. She could feel every blood vessel in her body pooling with a sensuous energy.

With her eyes closed she failed to notice her hair literally start to glow brighter, its sheen becoming nearly metallic as she brought a foot from the ground and began to scissor her inner thighs against her inflamed mound.

She fell back onto the bed fully now, seemingly on autopilot. Tongue dancing wildly in and out of her mouth as soft guttural moans could be heard from all corners of her body. Bethany may have been to give in at first, but she felt as if she barely had control enough as it is. Some feral instinct had taken hold of her, when her index finger finally penetrated her outer folds she tried to bite down on her upper lip to stifle the siren like screech that came forth. Lacking any teeth, she failed to grip anything but her own drenched tongue which intensified the pleasure nearly tenfold.

She couldn't even hear her own voice as the bed shook and the walls rumbled in response to her passionate cries. Her chest was heaving not because she was breathing hard, but because they were moving of their own will. Eagerly bouncing and rubbing at themselves as if being pawed at by unseen hands, nipples twisting of their own volition.

“Mmm god she takes to it like a pro….uhh” Bambi cooed out, from her position below her body mate, she couldn't feel everything that was happening to the rest of them, but felt a warmth growing in intensity above her. Bambi eagerly awaited the climax, sliding her own moistened pussy lips in anticipation.

Bethany, felt her body seize up. Her fingers having clenched themselves deep within herself, eyes rolling back into her head with a silent drawn out moan of triumph. Bethany’s world was spinning, like she had been swallowed up by a sinkhole, screaming in ecstasy the entire time. It was the most sublime experience she had ever felt in her life, as if the orgasm itself was slowly swallowing up her entire mind. feeling herself falling, deep into herself as it crested. The world turned dark, then a dazzling white, then pink and bright as she hit the apex. Her brain felt as if a bomb had gone off, a dull buzz of unimaginable gratification lingering between her eyes.

Bethany’s lips were covered in warm saliva, panting which sent confusing signals of titillation up her body. She tried to move her fingers away from her mouth, to wipe away the drool but it refused to budge. Her fingers gently rested against her face, unmoving to her mental commands, she grew a bit uneasy.

“Gdddd” Bethany slurred, her brain still trying to recover from the full body climax she had just received. Once more she tried to sit her body up, but it refused to move or respond in any fashion. The only sensation was the wet and warm fingers that were gently probing the inner folds of her mouth, rubbing at her soft golden pubic hair above her engorged clit. Bethany’s proverbial eyes widened in shock as her scattered mind finally pieced together her new perspective.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?” She screamed for what seemed like the tenth time this morning, the yell once again causing a pleasurable reverb to bounce around in what she believed was her mind.

“Ohhhhh….this is interesting….Hey sweet lips! Welcome to our world!” Bambi laughed cheekily below her. Bethany was in full on panic mode now.

“What an interesting development, so then that would mean…” Bridget chimed in. Bethany felt above her as the long pillars of her own meaty thighs closed inwards, tunneling her vision forward.

“Oh my….this feels so strange” That gentle voice spoke again. Their shared body stood up from its now soaked sheets and walked towards the mirror on the closet wall. Bethany’s thighs parted slightly and she could take in her hijacked body in full once more. There were noticeable differences, most glaring was the greatly enhanced hips and thighs. Before, when Bethany was in control they were already what one would consider fecund. Now however they were downright prolific. They were easily as wide as her shoulders at the base and could probably keep her from sitting in normal chairs without serious discomfort. As her body moved closer, Bethany’s sight moved at an alternating gait. A rolling up and down motion as their body had but to roll it’s hips in exaggeration with every single mincing step. Everything else had remained somewhat the same, besides a single mole that now adorned the bottom of her lip on the left side and her hairstyle having been altered, whereas before it was a wild mane that curled naturally down her sides. It was now a neatly and elegantly tied bun with braids forming intricately into a neatly styled ponytail that ended in a shimmering bow just above the peak of her plentiful ass.

Bethany saw no eyes, no features marking her placement on her own body and would have screamed had she not learned from example what that caused, she instead settled for angry indignation.

“You...stole my body!” She seethed. The unnamed passenger in control of their body paused in uncertainty.

“I...I didn’t mean to...I just remember feeling so happy and then everything just got turned upside down” She stuttered.

“Please don't pay her any mind dear, now that her useless prattling has ceased we can finally get down to business” Bridget spoke up.

“You stole my body!” Bethany repeated.

“Ha Ha, quit being a little pussy!” Bambi joked. Bethany growled.

“You stay out of this butt-head!” she shot back.

“Who you calling butt-head, muff-mouth!” Bambi retorted.

“I’ll shove my foot so far up...My own ass, just to get you to shut the fuck up!”

“Go ahead, I dare ya! That sounds pretty hot!” Bambi said with glee, causing Bethany to become confused.

“What the hell is wrong with you?”

“GIRLS ENOUGH...you’re scaring our poor friend here, she’s shaking” Bridget spoke diplomatically, trying to quell the bickering body parts.

“SHE STARTED IT!” Both of them yelled in unison. Meanwhile the woman in charge of their body had her eyes closed and was silently shaking.

“Be quiet, the two of you. She’s scared can’t you see?”

“Oh...no, Im...not scared, it's just...well...it feels really nice when they both yell and i'm doing my best to keep us from falling on the floor right now” The demure woman answered. Bridget gave a light chuckle at her admission.

“That's quite fine dear, I assume this is new territory for all of us right now, we still need to understand the mechanics of our situation.” Their head nodded in approval.

“I understand, thank you Bridget” She said placing a hand delicately on their chest in appreciation.

“Now, there seems to be some internal method for which our southbound mate has gained direct control, however before we understand that...i think it would be prudent for us to explore our environment further”

“You stole my body” An petulant Bethany argued, sulking between her own thighs.

“Be a good girl and maybe you can work your way back up someday” Bridget replied jokingly, she was met by a simmering silence.

“Now, let’s be off...we’ve wasted plenty of time this morning as it is. I’m eager to explore” Bridget announced, brimming with eagerness to learn more.

The woman currently in charge glanced at the mirror before her, giving a bright smile at her own reflection and twirling her braided hair softly. And stepped forward towards a new yet exciting future.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)