More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by extreme1000 extreme1000

Who is the celeb?

Britney Spears

Jose was surprised to see Britney Spears, his childhood crush, stand before him.

She introduced herself in a rather business like manner.

For some reason, that amused Jose.

"You were incredible tonight." She complimented, as she sat down in a chair next to the bed.

"Gracias." He said, watching her every move.

She was decked out in a tube top and shorts, every curve of her body emphasized with her attire.

"Sorry, my friends kinda grabbed me and took me to the club before I could get changed." She apologized.

"You could be wearing anything and you'd still look perfect." Jose blurted out, getting an amused grin in the process.

The two made some small talk while Britney went into the bathroom to get changed.

They both said very little about there personal lives, Britney seemed to treat it like and interview and Jose listened, he had learned enough to know that most ladies like a guy who can listen.

After about 20 minutes she emerged from the bathroom and walked in front of him.

She was wearing a white lace bra and panties set, complete with garter belt.

"Well, what do you think?" The star asked Jose.

The man let out a wolf whistle in response.

She sat down next to him and pulled him into a kiss.

Jose was living a dream.

After a little while of making out, Britney broke the kiss and motioned for him to begin undressing.

Jose instantly did just that.

It was Britney's turn, but she had a little something special planned before that.

What's Britney's surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)