More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Suvinceus Suvinceus

Select your prince!

Briscoe

You've selected Briscoe of the Fire Kingdom.

-Profiles-

Briscoe: Stands at 5 feet 11 inches, weighs in at 148 pounds, and is pretty much the most muscular. Has short, shaggy red hair and green eyes. Usually wears a sleeveless red shirt, dark brown pants, and light brown boots.

Adriana: Stands at 5 feet 3 inches, weighs in at 106 pounds. Has long, curly red hair and green eyes. Usually wears a dark red long-sleeved shirt, dark red pants, and black spiky boots, and when in battle, she dons black armor and a matching helmet. Bust size is B.

Vivian: Stands at 5 feet 0 inches, weights in at 108 pounds. Has short gold hair and hazel eyes. Usually wears a strapless yellow top that bares her midriff, grey pants, and gold sandal-like boots. Bust size is D.

Fleur: Stands at 5 feet 1 inch, weights in at 106 pounds. Has shoulder-length purple hair adorned with a blue barrette and green eyes. Usually wears a short-sleeved blue blouse, a long black skirt, white stockings and blue pumps, and when in battle, sports gold armor emblazoned with dragons. Bust size is F.

With that said, welcome to the life of a prince!

--

As the rays of the morning sun hit your face, you open your eyes and stretched whilst yawning. Then it hit you: today was the day you would meet your parents first thing upon waking up, so you hastily get dressed, and as you were on your way to the throne room, you bumped into a servant.

"Sorry 'bout that." you call out to him, and he nods his approval.

When you finally reach the throne room, King Braden approached you and gave you a pat on the back. "Good morning, my boy! You've come on a very good day; we have some exciting news for you!"

"Really?" you ask, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Since you've come of age, Briscoe, it's time for you to follow in your father's footsteps and become an adventurer. In addition, you'll be provided companions to assist you whenever you're on an adventure." Queen Carrie replied.

"The dark knight Adriana, who originally fought for the Seven Vices, as she was a henchman of Superbia, but defected after she learned of her father's at the hands of him; the warrior Vivian, who has taken up the art of combat since she was a mere teenager; and the dragoon Fleur, who is often accompanied by Savan, a wyvern she discovered a few years ago; not only are they fearless, but they also have one thing in common: they will compete for your affections, as the gods have predicted." King Braden said.

"Really?!" you ask, eyes widening in surprise.

"Yes. We hope you choose a possible suitor that fits your tastes, so that she will become the Fire Queen-in-Waiting." Queen Carrie said.

"Allright, pops, allright, mom, I won't let you down!" you replied with a smile.

Exiting the castle, you find yourself outside the castle grounds in the Fire Kingdom, accompanied by three guardsmen who will each escort you to a specific girl.

Where do you wish to go?

The Divine Paradise bar, where Adriana frequently spends her free time?
The training grounds, where Vivian is practicing her swordfighting skills?
The forest, where Fleur is tending to Savan, her wyvern?
Or perhaps...?

Where should you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)