More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Naughty Stories Naughty Stories

What's next?

Brie Larson gets taken down a peg - Part 2

After going back to the table, Brie finishes her Cosmopolitan without noticing any odd flavor in it. As more minutes pass, she becomes more and more bored, being ignored by all the other actors and having to be there for contractual reasons. But then, all of a sudden, it begins. The stomach ache, the cold sweat running down her face and back, the sound of her vowels that can be heard by everybody at the table... she is suffering a diarrhea attack!

Making an effort to avoid attracting the attention of her colleagues or the many paparazzi present at the party hall, Brie Larson stands up and walks towards the restroom. She feels that she is not going to be able to contain it much longer. She wants to run, but knows that she would make a scene sprinting towards the toilet. Plus those high heels that she is wearing are certainly not made for running. She walks, trying her best to look natural. She is nearly at the washroom's door when she hears a voice.

-Miss Larson, sorry to bother you again... -Brie looks to her left and sees the same teenage boy that approached her before, this time with a younger girl by his side-. This is my sister Mary. She loves Captain Marvel. She's her favorite hero. If it's not asking too much, could she take a picture with you too? She was so excited when I told her...

Brie looks around and sees the security men on their way to stop the boy and girl.

-Fuck off kids! -she says, before disappearing into the restroom. The boy tries to say something, but he's quickly interrupted by the two security guards, who take him and his sister by the arm and make them leave.

By the time Brie crosses the bathroom doors, she can't hold it anymore. She runs inside the toilet stalls and closes the door, but it's too late.

-Oh no, oh no... oh please no... -is all she can think when she sees the mess. Her beautiful white dress and pink panties are badly stained.

She sits on the toilet and continues to evacuate the contents of her vowels. While she's at it, she grabs the toilet paper and cleans her legs. She can feel the tears flowing down her cheeks. What is she going to do?

It is then when she hears Scarlett Johansson's voice:

-Brie? Are you okay? You looked a bit sick...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)