More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Naughty Stories Naughty Stories

What's next?

Brie Larson gets taken down a peg - Part 3

Brie Larson cannot believe her luck. Of all the people in the world, it had to be Scarlett Johansson. Having to ask her for help is so embarrassing... but what else can she do?

-Scarlett, I had an accident, a terrible one... -she says.

-What happened, dear? -she hears the voice of Elizabeth Olsen.

"Oh great, she's here too", thinks Brie, but she knows that her two sworn enemies are her only hope right now. Dying of embarrassment, she explains her situation to the other actresses.

-Okay Brie, don't panic. We will help you. Open the door -Scarlett's voice sounds sincere.

Brie hesitates for a moment, but finally unlocks the door. When they open it, Scarlett and Elizabeth have to make an effort not to laugh. This is even better than they had planned!

-Oh Brie, honey, look at your dress and panties! You cannot go outside with that! -says Lizzie, pretending to feel sorry for her.

-Don't worry, we will find you something to wear -says Scarlett-. Quick! Give your dress and panties to Lizzie. Everybody has seen you wearing that dress, and if they see it in the bin covered in poo, they're all gonna know it's yours. While she gets rid of those dirty clothes, I'll get you some new ones.

Brie doesn't know what to do. Is she going to stay there buck naked while Scarlett finds something for her to wear? After thinking about it for a moment, she realizes that wearing a white dress stained with feces is not a better option, and proceeds to take it off.

While she is undressing, Scarlett and Lizzie look at each other and smile. When they put the extra-strong laxative in her Cosmopolitan, they wanted to humiliate their arrogant colleague, but they were not expecting her to stain her dress like that!

There she is, completely naked except for her beautiful high heel shoes. Scarlett has an evil grin on her beautiful lips. Elizabeth grabs the black plastic bag that was in the restroom's bin and opens it. Brie leaves her filthy dress and knickers inside the bag. She feels totally helpless. Only now she realizes how much Scarlett and Elizabeth are enjoying her predicament.

-Oh, Brie, darling, before we go and find something for you to wear... Is there anything you'd like to say to us? -Scarlett's voice sounds different now. She is not pretending to be a helping friend anymore. She sounds intimidating. Naked and still sitting on the toilet, Brie feels the tears starting to accumulate in her eyes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)