More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

Name Your Story

Brie's Perversions

Brie was walking back to her car when she suddenly stopped and saw a man jerking off his very large cock in the car in front of hers. She looked around and saw no one was close enough to see him expect her. As she moved closer, he made eye contact with her as his hand continued to pump his long, thick cock. The cock head was huge, fist sized and dark purple. His meaty fist barely fit around the erect shaft, and he motioned her to come closer as she watched him masturbate, rapidly stroking his erection.

He rolled down the window as she grew close and said, “Show me your tits and I’ll ejaculate for you.”

Brie looked around and saw there was still no one close by. Then she smiled and pulled up her tight black tank top and sports bra, letting her big firm tits flop out. Her thick pink nipples were erect, and she reached up and tweaked them as he sped up the jerking of his hand as he fisted his cock.

“Fuck, you have nice tits,” he moaned in pleasure. “Fuck, I’m going to shoot my load.”

Then his hips began to buck, and he groaned as a fountain of cum shot out of his cock, spraying the front of his shirt with his jizz as he shot 6 long strings of cum onto himself.

Brie stood there watching him not saying anything, but not leaving either. Then the man said, “Do you like to suck cock? How about giving me a blow job?”

Does Brie Give Him Head?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)