More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sojaxx Sojaxx

Which contestant goes first?

Bridgette

(Originally written by unknown)

...Bridgette!" Bridgette's eyes gaped open at the mere sound of her name. Her pupils almost shrunk in size at what she was to do for her challenge. "Ok. What's my challenge?" Bridgette asked as she got up. Whatever challenge she was called to compete in made her feel like her stomach was twisting into knots. She already kissed Alejandro on public TV; much to her own guilty heart and the fights she and Geoff got into.

Gwen, Beth and Leshawna gave nervous glances at their friend. Eva, on other hand, grimaced evilly at whatever Bridgette was assigned to do. "For Bridgette, she has to jog across this entire obstacle course without falling off." Blainley said, "You might want to try your best to avoid falling in." "Water? I surf all the time." Bridgette said. "But that isn't water." Balinely said, "It's a chemical compound we just imported from Japan. Turns out the chemical has unknown properties."

"Unknown properties?" she gasped shrilly.

"Oh, this will be fun." Eva chuckled. Gwen, Beth and Leshawna gave her glares. What choice did the surfer blond have? "Ok. let's do this." she said as confidently as her voice could muster.

"Get ready. Get set. Go!" Blainley said as she fired a gun. Bridgette began to sprint straight into the obstacle course. The first part was a couple of springy mattresses that jumped up and down. Jumping on top of them, Bridgette grunted and groaned as she landed on each one. Soon she fell on one right on top of her stomach. "Ugh!" she cried. The landing was bad enough. When she tried to continue pacing through, she suddenly felt something put her back. "Oh man!" she said as she discovered a mattress spring had caught onto her left ankle. Using all of her might, she tore herself free.

Not before almost plummeting into the slime. Catching the mattress ledge in front of her, she sighed in relief as she avoided a nasty plummet into the ooze. Standing back up, she jumped onto the second part which was a basic balance beam for gymnastics. Only dirty sneakers and socks were being fired at her!

"I can do this." she said. Balancing herself perfectly, she was able to slowly make her way towards the near end. Dodging the sneakers and socks as she went. She was doing well until...a sneaker struck her in the chest. Losing her balance, Bridgette said, "OH CRAP!!!" She screamed as she fell into the slime. Everyone gasped as soon as she splashed until the water. Eva gloated and sat back happily. Just as Blainley was able to speak out,...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)