More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by honeypotts honeypotts

What's next?

The monster emerges

A guttural roar rang out. Blaineley dropped the mic and turned around just in time to see something huge emerge from the lake of chemical. The blue liquid seemed to recede, being absorbed into the gargantuan monster as she pulled herself upright. With each moment, each gallon of ooze disappearing into her skin, Bridgette pulsed larger and larger. Just sitting, she was at least 50 feet tall. With an enormous movement that sent a gust of wind over the other contestants, she rubbed the remaining chemical out of her eyes.

"Woah, is it just me or did everything get smaller?" She glanced down at herself. "Oh my god, I'm huge! And... naked?"

The camera's roamed over Bridgette's 100-foot body, soaking in every glorious inch. It seemed that whatever was in the lake hadn't just increased her height, but had enhanced her body farther than they had thought possible. Even Heather's sharp tongue was caught at the sight of this new and improved Bridgette.

Where previously the surfer had perky c cup breasts, her new, boulder-sized tits would have proportionally been an f cup, though they were larger than a bus in diameter. Her toned body positively rippled with muscle, each one popping from her body as she flexed her house-sized abs. A moan escaped her perfect, cherry-red lips as she rubbed her enormous thighs together, and the crew collectively gasped as they saw the cavernous pussy wink at them, her clit just peeking through her puffy, wet folds. One glance at the male camera crew showed that each pair of pants sported a wet patch of cum, and equally hard boners.

With a fluid motion, Bridgette leaned down until her elbows touch the ground, right between her spread legs. Her face, which, while never ugly before, can only be described as a picture of perfection, gently rests on top. A coy smile works its way onto her lips, and her long blonde hair catches the wind, flaring around her head and glowing in the sunlight like a divine halo.

"I'm sorry," she smiles, and her voice is smooth as butter, no hint of the laid-back chick she was before. Just the sound sends shivers down everyone's spines. Even the other women can't help but grow wet at the sound of such a commanding, yet sexual voice. "It would appear that we're experiencing some technical difficulties. Blaineley?"

At the mention of her name, Blaineley stutters to life. "Y-you heard her. Cut the cameras."

Drawn like a moth to a flame, the hostess found herself moving closer and closer to the gorgeous giantess. Bridgette watched her every tentative step with amusement, but made no effort to stop her. Soon, Blaineley found herself looking directly up, into the giant's hypnotic green eyes. The pools of emerald swirled around in mesmerising ripples, and her lips twitched upwards, pleased at her servant's behaviour. Blaineley's mind was nothing but putty in her gigantic hands.

"Now," Bridgette purred. "Let the show begin."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)