More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storylord1337 storylord1337

Who found the pen on their desk?

Brianna, an 18 year old highschool student

Brianna just got home from a long day at school. She drops her bag next to her desk and sits down as she groans. She only has a month left until she's done with highschool but these exams are killing her. The sheer amount of studying and the lack of sleep is driving her crazy!

She lays her head down on the desk and sighs, she closes her eyes and debates falling asleep right there before deciding she needs to study. She opens her eyes and lets them drift around, looking at the patterns in the wood until her eyes find something strange. "Is that a pen?"

She picks it up and examines it, as far as she can tell it's not hers. Her sister probably got in here earlier... She checks the inscription on the side and sees that it reads "truth"

"Truth? What's that supposed to mean?" She thinks to herself while grabbing a piece of paper out of her bag. Afterall, she's not gonna let her sister get this thing back if it still works...

She presses the pen down on the paper and moves it up and down. At first nothing is written but after a couple seconds the ink runs down to the tip and it begins to work. She smiles and continues to let the pen drift around the paper, scribbling nonsense along the sheet until she's convinced it'll keep working. Brianna decides she wants to write something coherent and moves the pen lower on the paper before pressing down...

What does Brianna write on the paper?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)