More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storylord1337 storylord1337

Who found the pen on their desk?

Brian, an 18 year old highschool student

Brian just got home from a long day at school. He drops his bag next to his desk and sits down as he groans. He only has a month left until he's done with highschool but these exams are killing him. The sheer amount of studying and the lack of sleep is driving him crazy!

He lays his head on the wooden desk and sighs, he closes his eyes and debates falling asleep right there before deciding he needs to study. He opens his eyes and lets them drift around, looking at the patterns in the wood until his eyes find something strange. "Is that a pen?"

He picks it up and examines it, as far as he can tell it's not his. His sister probably got in here earlier and left it... He checks the inscription on the side and sees that it reads "truth"

"Truth? What's that supposed to mean?" He thinks to himself while grabbing a piece of paper out of his bag. Afterall, he's not gonna let his sister get this thing back if it still works...

He presses the pen down on the paper and moves it up and down. At first nothing is written but after a couple seconds the ink runs down to the tip and it begins to work. He smiles and continues to let the pen drift around the paper, scribbling nonsense along the sheet until he's convinced it'll keep working. Brian decides he wants to write something coherent and moves the pen lower on the paper before pressing down...

What does Brian write on the paper?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)