More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

What does Bria do next?

Bria reflects on the life she left in Minnesota

If Bria Jeurgen were subjected to careful examination, a psychologist would in all likelihood attribute her exhibitionist streak and desire for male approval to a lack of a suitable male role model at a pivotal point in her development. When Bria's father ran off with the babysitter, Bria and her mother Tanya had a difficult time adjusting to his absence, both emotionally and financially; after a period of staying with friends, Bria and her mother moved into a trailer park, living near the poverty line. Tanya worked odd jobs and started dating again while keeping Bria occupied with her ballet, gymnastics, figure skating and swimming classes. In the summers Bria worked as a lifeguard at a nearby lake resort.

As an athlete and natural beauty, Bria was popular in high school but she found it didn't capture her attention. Frankly, Bria thought that she was better than most of her peers, and that their interests and opinions didn't much matter to her. Although she enjoyed sports, she didn't join any school teams or the cheer squad (no matter how much they begged!) because she didn't like being on a team; she wanted to shine alone! She was a poor student, largely because she didn't apply herself, although tutoring seemed to help keep the grades high enough to pass. She didn't want to date any boys in the 'fishbowl' of the high school, although again because she didn't consider them up to her standards.

Bria blossomed into a beautiful, busty young woman and, after meeting Miss Minnesota at a mall event, Bria decided that she very much wanted to devote her time to competing for a crown and sash and being told she was the winner, the best! She was happy to augment her dance, skating, lifeguarding and high school friends with older and more cosmopolitan people involved in the Miss Teen Minnesota. One person she met had a profound effect on her: Jerry Ross was a middle-aged divorcee and one of the judges of the Miss Teen Minnesota pageant, and soon after Bria was crowned, Jerry and her mother Tanya became a couple. Tanya and Bria moved into his big house, and he got Bria a job waitressing at his truckstop diner out by the freeway.

Of course, at the moment Bria wasn't thinking about any of this backstory, but was reflecting on some of the exciting episodes that occurred when she lived in Minnesota. She thought about her complicated relationship with "Uncle" Jerry, a successful local businessman but also a bit of a pervert (and a racist) who sometimes seemed more interested in Bria than in her mother; she thought about adventures that she had working (as a lifeguard and a waitress) or extracurricularly; she thought about how she tried to make school more interesting; and of course she thought about the exciting new world opened up to her through the pageant and after becoming Miss Teen Minnesota...!

What does Bria recall?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)