More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 24ward 24ward

What does Bria recall?

Bria recalls her step-father, "Uncle" Jerry

To the uninitiated observer, Jerry Ross was an unremarkable middle-aged, midwestern man, with a gap between his front teeth an undying love for ill-fitting blazers. He was portly, balding and exuded a sweaty, clammy charm. He owned a number of businesses in Norville, including a car dealership and a truck-stop diner. He was divorced, and had a 20-year old son named "J.J." (Jerry Jr), a pretty criminal and dealer from whom he was estranged.

His passion in life (and, many surmise, reason for his divorce) was his sponsorship of local beauty pageants. His generously tax-exempt five-figure annual donation to the Miss Teen Minnesota pageant helped lend an air of professionalism and sophistication to the event, and he was rewarded for his efforts when he was made one of the judges.

Bria didn't know many powerful or influential men, and he impressed both her and her mother. Soon after Bria was awarded the title of Miss Teen Minnesota, her mother Tanya informed her that they would be moving in with Jerry in his big house just outside Norville. Bria was happy to leave the trailer park, and to get a job as a waitress in his diner. But after moving in with him, Bria began to get the sense that he was more interested in her than her mother!

In addition to being kind of creepy, Jerry was a racist. He told her she was precious and special because she was "Aryan", and that she must not date or fraternize with other races, especially blacks. "The blacks can't help themselves," he told her once. "So you must make sure they don't corrupt you." Bria had never heard this sort of talk before, and it made her very uncomfortable.

Thinking about Jerry, Bria remembered a number of exciting adventures. One was the first time they met, during the regional finals. Another was what happened between them once she moved into his house. She also remembered how she teased him by showing an interest in black guys, and how he was powerless to stop her experimentation. Finally, she remembered the time she met her no-good step-brother, J.J.

Bria reminisces...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)