More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 143 by brevdravis brevdravis

Lover's Lane

I just met a girl named Maria

The sound of Maria's heavy boots hitting the ground one after the other was interesting as I shut off the engine. The distant sounds of the expressway were audible, but around us there was nothing but the woods.

I turned in my seat, looking at the officer, who had stretched her feet out.

"Oh yes..." She breathed. "Just let me... be. For a second."

I looked at her puzzled, before noticing that she had taken her hair out of the tight bun that it had been in when she first cuffed me. Her hair was a deep dark, near black. but it was clear that she took good care of it, as it lay across the black of her uniform, neatly obscuring the yellow font.

"So... I get off work..." She spoke, laying back on the bench a bit as her fingers worked the button on her shirt. "Oh, and this vest... I fucking hate it... If I'm going to take a break, I'm losing the vest too."

Her fingers continued to undo the uniform and I was delighted as the heavy vest dropped to the floor as well, revealing a rather nice pair of breasts that filled out the front of her uniform. It was now half undone, and much of the hardware was on the floor. Closer to HER, I noticed. She wasn't taking chances, but seemed to be enjoying the moment.

"I get home, and immediately my mother wants to scream at me about my daughter's behavior..." She complained. "Oh, and don't even think about going on one of those dating apps, Maria, you know those men have only ONE thing on their mind..."

Her voice became suddenly very accented, and I realized that she was mimicking the voice of her mother.

"And I'm like, Mom, I've got a kid, I'm a cop, It's not like I can't take care of myself." Maria looked at me carefully. "You know I've only got like an hour I can reasonably claim lunch... and she says..." She dropped again into the heavy accent. "Well you can't take care of your daughter, do you know what she said to me today?"

Maria pulled open another button, revealing a plain white bra that cupped her breasts tightly, digging slightly into them. "And I tell her flat out, Mom, that's why I pay you for child care. By the way, you can get undressed any time, vato..."

"You really cut to the chase don't you..." I commented, slipping my shirt off easily. Gotta love how Hawaiian's fit for that. One or two quick movements and you're ready.

"Eh... could be better. You need to get to the gym." Maria commented as I got undressed. "Nice legs though. Really nice."

"You want me to give you some time, or..." Nikki glanced at Maria as the shirt joined the growing pile of accoutrements on the floor.

"If you want to watch, go ahead, I'm not that much of a bitch..." Maria smiled, her pants coming off now. and revealing a pair of tight white boyshorts that hugged her hips. Her light brown skin showed some slight stretch marks that ran along either side of her navel. "Just keep your phone off and I'll be happy."

"Ok... NOW I see why you were moaning that loud..." Maria licked her lips as I finally pushed my pants down, causing my rampant erection to spring up. Her eyes glanced over towards Nikki with a grin. "Nice big dick on him..."

The feeling of excitement as the two women watched me was entrancing. I could almost smell Maria's excitement as she slipped off her bra and panties, leaving herself completely naked where I had not half an hour earlier been fucking Nikki.

"This whole bus smells like it..." Maria hummed, leaning back and letting her legs fall apart as I approached her, hunched over. "Just like my husband used to... I can smell it on you. Smell woman on you..." Maria breathed heavily as I kneeled next to the couch.

I reached out, half expecting her to smack my hand away, and kneaded her breast. Maria's skin reacted instantly to the contact, and her large brown nipple poked directly into my palm as I rotated my hand carefully. She felt good, with that slight feel of warmth that comes from being cooped up too long in a confining garment.

"Mmmm... nice start... my husband always forgot my tits..." Maria purred as I took the approval to use both hands on her. Her nipples stood out nicely from her heavy tits, which had soft sag to them as they lay on her chest.

"I'm not him." I observed before dropping my lips to her nipple and pulling it into my mouth. Maria's moan in response was everything I hoped for, and her thick nipple pressed against the roof of my mouth as I sucked on her hard.

"Ci... ci..." She breathed, her fingers coming up to grab at my hair. "Damn..."

"Ok, I'm not watching from da front seat..." Nikki scooted out of her seat and watched as I continued to maul at Maria's ample tits, sucking each into my mouth in turn.

Nikki "watches"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)