More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 144 by brevdravis brevdravis

Nikki "watches"

Hail Maria

Maria's Hands intertwined behind her head as she lay back, allowing me to lean over her more, easing into the physical contact. There was an interesting scent of sweat and warmth on her skin. and I brought my teeth down gently on her nipple, resulting in a sharp intake of breath from her lips.

"Careful..." She purred, and I felt the touch of a pair of hands on my back as she did so.

"How does she taste..." Nikki asked, her fingers running across my lower back.

"Excited." I purred against Maria's breast before releasing my lips from her. Her nipple stood out proudly and erect, aching for more contact. Which of course I provided with my hand, pulling it tightly, and causing Maria to moan again.

"Ci..." She panted out again, her eyes glued to Nikki as she touched me.

"You are looking very happy right now." Nikki noted. Her hand grasped my cock between my legs and stroked me as I kneeled there kissing up Maria's neck. My lips found Maria's chin, and before I knew it I was kissing her. Her mouth smiled beneath mine and her tongue and mine immediately began working and playing back and forth. Maria was no blushing virgin, and the hunger in her kiss was obvious.

It was when I felt the first surprised mmph from Maria's lips that I realized Nikki had begun working on Maria's now free nipple. I pushed myself up onto my feet, never breaking the kiss with Maria, before shifting my weight onto the bench, one leg at a time.

Maria's naturally spread legs made the entire process extremely easy, and I soon found myself atop her, kissing her deeply, as Nikki kissed and nibbled at the exposed breast, kneeling right where I had previously been.

"I don't... I'm straight..." Maria objected before her words died in another deep kiss. She tasted of coffee, and I gripped at her hair, delighting in the ease at which I also took hold of her interlaced hands.

"Could have fooled me..." Nikki mumbled and I felt her hand grip me tightly between Maria's Legs.

"Put me in her..." I ordered Nikki, breaking the kiss. Nikki smiled happily at the command, smearing my cock up and down between Maria's thick pussy lips. She nudged my cock against the soft hair patch that marked her delightful snatch, before running me over her lips back and forth.

"I could like dis." NIkki grinned. "Husband always wanted a threesome... and wanted me to find de girl."

"I think they all want... THAT..." Maria's final word was amplified by Nikki nudging my aching cock directly into Maria's clutching channel. That of course, was joined by a quick slap at my ass, which naturally caused me to push forward, fully sheathing myself in Maria's soaked pussy.

Maria's eye flew wide at the penetration, her hands pulling at mine desperately for a moment before slackening into the feeling as I kissed her. She felt tight. Tighter than I would have expected for a woman with a kid, but then what were expectations anyway? I was inside her and I had known her for less than an hour.

She Shook her head fiercely, and I began to push myself in and out of her. I was still a little damp from Nikki on the underside of my cock, and Maria's lubrication was a soothing pleasure that I had been missing. There was something just intoxicating now about the feel of a woman's juice soaking into me as I thrust into her again and again.

"Fuck her... fuck her..." Nikki panted, and I watch as she began to peel the clothing from her body.

"I said... watch... I told you... I'm straight..." Maria objected.

"Haven't you ever fantasized about having two guys at once?" Nikki panted, undoing her bra once again, and allowing her tits to spring free, clearly marked with the aftereffects of my lips.

"Yeah... but..." Maria groaned as I pulled one of her legs up, allowing me to thrust particularly, bringing a shock of pleasure to her once again. Her pussy quivered in response, and I could almost taste the orgasm building in her kiss. "Oh fuck..."

"So close your eyes and enjoy this."

"It's fine... I can stop..." I slowed my motion, pulling my cock almost completely free of her. "Let her do what she wants... or I'll stop. Leave you hanging. I can feel how close you are, Maria..."

How bad does she need to come?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)