More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by StabilizerEmerald StabilizerEmerald

What's next?

Bred & Breakfast

Jack waved to the pretty blonde pulling up to his guest house. As she hauled a suitcase out of her trunk, she awkwardly waved back. Jack liked to be there to greet new guests, partially so they knew who their host was and partially because he was curious about his guests. He’d been renting his guest house on AirBnB for about a year and even deep in the mountains he still saw a fair number of people. This guest, Eliza, was far from home, he noted from her license plates. Nowhere near Pennsylvania. He also noted the way her chest bounced as she went up the stairs. Jack had long ago installed cameras in his guest house, partially for safety and partially for guests like Eliza. He liked being able to see what they got up to in the “privacy” of his property. He especially wanted to see what Eliza was hiding under that shirt. Was she shaved? Did she keep it natural? He had to cross his legs so she wouldn’t notice his growing erection as he imagined what she might be like under those clothes when she didn’t think anyone would notice.

He heard the door to the guest house close and saw her lock her car. Go time. He went inside to his office to start checking the camera feeds.

What does she do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)