More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Breanna Casey (Leverage : Redemption)

People who grew up feeling like they don’t belong. Like they’re strange for the way they think. The way they dream. Or the way they love. People like me. And your game made us feel like we weren’t alone in the world. Like we could belong. Like we do belong. We belong in myth.

— Breanna, The Card Game Job.

Breanna Casey is a character from Leverage: Redemption played by Aleyse Shannon -

Sarcastic and intelligent, Breanna joins the team as a new kind of the hacker, the “relevant” kind. Her special skills include being a genius mechanical engineer (just ask her about her drones) and making social hacking and social media manipulation look like child’s play. Landing in the foster system after her parents’ tragic car accident, Breanna got lucky finding a home with Nana, and bonus big-brother Hardison, who reached out to the spiky, scared 10-year old by teaching her computers and hacking. Now, Breanna has a wicked sense of humor and is a genius-level hacker. She also still has some of her spikes, seeing the world with the jaded view of Gen Z, having lived through 9/11, unending war, global financial crisis, and the destruction of the earth at the hands of the generations who came before. In short, she doesn’t believe that the system needs to be fixed, she believes that the system needs to be blown up… and she has decided that joining the Leverage team is the best way to do it.

Trivia -

  • Breanna appears to be obsessed with old technology, this is shown when she sees Mr. Blanche's library computer and gets a Nintendo 64 gift from Sophie.

Where is Breanna when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)