More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

Breakfast

After that weird dream, Magnus went to have breakfast with his mother, Isabella Virlarian.

It was an this point that a dryad burst into the room.

"You will pay for your actions against the dryad forest, Queen Melissa Walker!" said the dryad.

"Wait, you've got the wrong person!" said Magnus, "my mother is Queen Isabella Virlarian"

"Your lies do not fool me, I have been able to infiltrate your precious Camelot-"

"I'm telling you, you're in the wrong kingdom"

Unfortunately, the dryad would not see reason. Magnus saw his mother flee into a corner. This was not the mother from five years ago but the overtime the amazons had broken her. Yesterday, Magnus would have done the same as her.

But today he was pretty sure that dragon dream had some kinda meaning because dreams are totally what you should base your life choices on. He stepped forward and breathed fire at the dryad. The dryad screamed as the flames burned him.

The dryad summoned whiplike vines from his body and lashed at Magnus. Magnus sidestepped the vines and breathed more fire at the dryad. However, he got struck by one of the vines and went flying into a wall. Magnus quickly got up.

He flipped the table to shield himself and his mother from the attacking vines. The dryad sliced the table in half with his vines. Magnus again shot a fireball from his mouth. The dryad struggled to see through the flames.

Magnus jumped straight out at the dryad. The dryad swung its vines at Magnus but he caught two of the them with his hands and breathed another fireball that hit the dryad. This was enough to finish off the dryad.

Magnus couldn't believe this, he was an actual dragon (or at least had dragon like abilities). Unfortunately, this fight was not over yet. A golem stepped into the room followed by the amazon Tania.

"What are you?" asked Tania.

"I think I might be a dragon" said Magnus.

"Really?" said Tania, "a male dragon. How sexist. Well, Queen Irina made it clear that if you indeed were the prophesied dragon, you were to die"

Magnus grabbed his mother and attempted to run out of the room but the golem quickly blocked his path.

The golem's hands morphed into deadly blades.

"You cannot escape" said Tania.

The golem swung its blade at Magnus but he dodged it and shot another fireball out his mouth, sending the golem flying. Magnus ran out the room and began making his way down the stairs. Soon, he was at the ground floor.

This was when the golem dropped from the ceiling. Magnus again breathed fire at the golem. This time, the golem sliced a hole in the ground that she dropped through. Tania herself caught up to Magnus. Magnus breathed fire at Tania.

However the golem burst from the ground and shielded Tania.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)